NOS Primavera Sound 2020

-lele-

26 minutes ago, young_contra said:

I guess they'll do some teasing beforehand and that'll be it. It is odd that they aren't doing anything by now, yeah

nos primavera communication skills are the worst, i dont understand why. they keep everything quiet on their social media, and even the date of the announcement, it is not advertised in any news page...

1 minute ago, bananaa52 said:

nos primavera communication skills are the worst, i dont understand why. they keep everything quiet on their social media, and even the date of the announcement, it is not advertised in any news page...

to be fair I think their communication is actually one of the least troublesome when compared to other portuguese festivals. they have a very uncluttered approach. regardless though, we know we're getting the lineup tomorrow, and that's enough for me

The big advantage is that Pavement are playing a Saturday, so I could see them while in Barcelona that's impossible.
However, there's not much else I want to see on Saturday (or even Friday). While I like them very much, Dinosaur Jr. and Shellac have been playing the same old songs for 15 years.