NOS Primavera Sound 2020

-lele-

NOS Primavera Sound 2020 full festival tickets

NOS Primavera Sound will return to Parque da Cidade, in Porto, from 11 to 13 June, 2020. Pavement, the first band confirmed for the 9th edition of the festival, will give the only concerts this year at Primavera Sound Barcelona and at NOS Primavera Sound.

The first full festival tickets for NOS Primavera Sound 2020 will be available from Monday, June 17, exclusively for the holders of full festival tickets for NOS Primavera Sound 2019. Tickets will be available until July 3 only at REDTKT (Primavera Sound Portal) and for € 85. 

From Thursday, July 4, full festival tickets for the 9th edition of NOS Primavera Sound will be available for 48 hours, if they do not sell out before, at the usual points of sale, for € 95. From Saturday, July 6, full festival tickets can be purchased for € 105.

The eighth edition of NOS Primavera Sound brought over 75,000 people to Parque da Cidade who once again celebrated the diversity of the festiva’s lineup and uniqueness of scenery where it all takes place. In 2020, the festival is back from 11 to 13 June, with Pavement already confirmed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Time for us beggars to be choosers! 

On 7/18/2019 at 2:17 PM, young_contra said:

I want Weyes Blood, Beirut, Black Midi, Purple Mountains, Orville Peck

this didn't age well. out of the headliners, I hope NPS gets The Strokes and Lana even if she's not that available. Hopefully it won't be too early for Tyler to return

3 minutes ago, Thundercnuts said:

No matter what happens it looks as if we are going to get pretty decent headliners this year!

Oh yes. 

Ruled out: Bad Bunny is already confirmed for MEO Sudoeste, The National are playing Rock In Rio, Lana Del Rey (might come??? doubtful) she has a USA festival, Iggy Pop is confirmed for Vilar de Mouros

I can see Tyler and The strokes here, or at least one of them + Pavement headlining + someone alongside Disclosure

7 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Oh yes. 

Ruled out: Bad Bunny is already confirmed for MEO Sudoeste, The National are playing Rock In Rio, Lana Del Rey (might come??? doubtful) she has a USA festival, Iggy Pop is confirmed for Vilar de Mouros

I can see Tyler and The strokes here, or at least one of them + Pavement headlining + someone alongside Disclosure

I'll take that! I'm hopeful Beck and Brockhampton will come too. Lana could possibly play the Thursday??? Unlikely as you say though

Just now, Thundercnuts said:

I'll take that! I'm hopeful Beck and Brockhampton will come too. Lana could possibly play the Thursday??? Unlikely as you say though

ah forgive me for ignoring beck and brockhampton (I don't like both so I just automatically put them aside). I can see beck playing here or any other portuguese festival so we'll have to see but regarding brockhampton I do think we'll get em

39 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Time for us beggarO  to be choosers! 

this didn't age well. out of the headliners, I hope NPS gets The Strokes and Lana even if she's not that available. Hopefully it won't be too early for Tyler to return

The Strokes, Lana, Beck and Tyler will headline NPS. As I already mentioned 3 months ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, young_contra said:

ah forgive me for ignoring beck and brockhampton (I don't like both so I just automatically put them aside). I can see beck playing here or any other portuguese festival so we'll have to see but regarding brockhampton I do think we'll get em

No worries! They are personal favourites of mine so it's based on hope more than anything 😂 They could give us any of the majority of the bold names and I would be happy tbh 

9 hours ago, Marko Paulsen said:

The Strokes, Lana, Beck and Tyler will headline NPS. As I already mentioned 3 months ago.

Sounds too big/expensive a lineup for NPS right? I think (and hope, no offence) they'll lose one of these to Best Kept Secret. Would be The Strokes, since Lana, Beck and Tyler are ruled out for BKS. Moreover, they seem like a late addition to PS BCN.

Edited by visdave34