Football 19/20

thetime

21 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I see West Ham and Iron Maiden have done a tie-up.

A shame really, cos with their heavy metal football it should have been Liverpool. :P 

You can buy a Steve Harris signature bass that has the West Ham crest on it, but if a niche market I'd have thought. 

21 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

The Barcelona doc is free to watch on Rakuten TV. Not sure I'd bother with the rest but episode 7 is a joy.

Matchday - Episode 7: The 18-Day Storm https://rakuten.tv/movies/matchday-episode-7-the-18-day-storm on Rakuten TV

The post game footage from the away dressing room was fascinating.

1 hour ago, Wooderson said:

The post game footage from the away dressing room was fascinating.

I was really impressed with the insightful comments and genius like thoughts from their players at half time in both games covered, "don't let them score" and " we need to score a goal."

I don't want to see Ole gone, our midfield is shockingly bad and I hope it gets addressed sooner rather than later. I'm also sick of seeing managers come and go but the guy at the top ed woodward remains the same, he is the biggest to blame in all of this.

If Ole was removed from Manager I think there's a possiblity that we have found our Director of Football and maybe he moves into that role?

Another Merseyside derby in the FA cup. I seriously can't be bothered with that fixture in the January slog, especially if we have the two legged League Cup semi.

Zero shock at Man City getting Port Vale at home. I completely don't buy into the rigged draws but they really have had some easy draws, it's no surprise that their treble hasn't been celebrated as much as it maybe should.

Arsenal vs Leeds should be a cracker though!