Football 19/20

thetime

Fair play to Arsenal for Saturday. They packed the central areas and we could not break through. They were absolutely clinical and well deserving of their victory.

The tactics Arsenal employed against us were absolutely perfect. A lack of pace with our cb's, added to us playing so high up the pitch, leaves us vulnerable to counter attacks. 

• Upvote 1

A mate’s just sent me the tweet and video of how Harry Kane told his daughters and the world earlier that they were having a baby boy.

The guy equalised in the last minute at Hampden right in front of me but I hate him more now than I did then 😂

The game’s gone 😔

Apols, I don’t know how to post up his tweet.

13 hours ago, jyoung said:

Exactly why I don't see the transfer happening. Perhaps if West Ham had gone down something could have happened but no, I don't see it.

Rumours your looking at Oblak at €120 million - Kepa possibly included or Valencia interested. 

I've only seen it in the likes of Goal and The Mail so perhaps don't get too excited yet! 

On another note, I just seen the lights test for Anfield on Wednesday! Pretty impressive stuff... just hope the idiot side of our fanbase don't embarrass us! 

7 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Rumours your looking at Oblak at €120 million - Kepa possibly included or Valencia interested. 

I've only seen it in the likes of Goal and The Mail so perhaps don't get too excited yet! 

On another note, I just seen the lights test for Anfield on Wednesday! Pretty impressive stuff... just hope the idiot side of our fanbase don't embarrass us! 

Yeah Valencia have put half their squad up for sale so no way they would buy or afford Kepa. André Onana would be a cheaper alternative to Oblak. I think the huge expenditure has put a lot of pressure on Kepa, it's a tough one.

As for some of the fans, they will be out and about no doubt about it. 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Probably complete bollocks but I read somewhere that Pearson went after a bust up with a player in which an unfortunate choice of words was used.

It was on Twitter so it must be true.

probably isn't. Deeney denied Pearson had punched someone, and while that left room for ... erm .. inappropriate language, the neutral tone of what Deeney said didn't really suggest what you've said there. 

"The gaffer didn't put his hands on anybody, he was just frustrated and had a firm talking to us," Deeney said.

"No-one was fighting, no-one was punched. There were no hands thrown."

1 hour ago, st dan said:

Manchester United are guaranteed top 4 if they get two points from their remaining two games, but are not guaranteed it if they get 3 points. 

Nice stato 👍

Good night ahead in the Championship. 11 teams with something to play for.

Followed by 2nd half of Liverpool Chelsea.