Football 19/20

thetime

On 6/27/2020 at 12:53 PM, lost said:

Liver building (Everton HQ) was pelted constantly with fireworks and caught fire. Dixie Dean statue outside goodison defaced too. Seems bizarre on their first title for 30 years their fans are still more obsessed with Everton.

Its not bizarre, its how Liverpool fans behave. This is nothing new, Liverpool fans behaving like scum, you can go back 40 years and see that nothing has changed. How on earth do you end up having a title celebration, wrecking your own City, setting fire ro stuff, 34 taken to hospital injured, 3 seriously and reports of a stabbing? 

Its no secret on here that I despise Liverpool football club and their fans, but fair play to the players on them winning a well deserved title.

10 hours ago, eastynh said:

Its not bizarre, its how Liverpool fans behave. This is nothing new, Liverpool fans behaving like scum, you can go back 40 years and see that nothing has changed. How on earth do you end up having a title celebration, wrecking your own City, setting fire ro stuff, 34 taken to hospital injured, 3 seriously and reports of a stabbing? 

Its no secret on here that I despise Liverpool football club and their fans, but fair play to the players on them winning a well deserved title.

Looking forward to the guard(iola) of honour then?

11 hours ago, eastynh said:

So why does the poor behaviour of Liverpool fans never seem to change?

why does the despotic murderous behaviour of Emirs and club owners never seem to change? And why are despotic murderers less bad than Liverpool fans to City fans?

:D 

Edited by Neil

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Turns out that Liverpool fan that shot fireworks at the Liver Building is in fact.. an Everton fan. 

Turns out pool fans couldn't even be be bothered to check the 17 year old kid they were sharing all over facebooks age when a 19 year old Liverpool fan was charged with arson. If I was him I'd sue for slander.

13 hours ago, eastynh said:

So why does the poor behaviour of Liverpool fans never seem to change?

As I said, it's been roundly condemned, they were dickheads and the lad responsible for firing the firework at the building has been arrested.

It is more of a question as to why does the poor behaviour of people never seem to change?

Look at what's happened on the beaches down south this week, look at the Tommy Robinson dickheads in London before that, look at the clashes between sets of football fans that still goes on. Some people are pricks and I don't know what can be done to stop that. 

Most people though are thankfully decent, most Liverpool fans are decent, I dare say most Citeh fans are decent. Petty tribalism though will always mean the stupid action of a few gives people the opportunity to pretend to be outraged. As you say, you despise Liverpool and their fans. You label them scum, I'm sure that makes you feel better.

I only know two City fans in real life, to be fair they are both nobheads of the highest order but I'm sure that's no reflection on the rest of the fanbase. 

On 6/29/2020 at 9:56 AM, Neil said:

why does the despotic murderous behaviour of Emirs and club owners never seem to change? And why are despotic murderers less bad than Liverpool fans to City fans?

:D 

Is that not whataboutery?

Who has the despotic owner of Manchester City murdered? Give me the name of one person Sheikh Mansour has murdered. I can give you 39 names of people Liverpool fans are responsible of killing. 

On 6/29/2020 at 11:42 AM, Gnomicide said:

As I said, it's been roundly condemned, they were dickheads and the lad responsible for firing the firework at the building has been arrested.

It is more of a question as to why does the poor behaviour of people never seem to change?

Look at what's happened on the beaches down south this week, look at the Tommy Robinson dickheads in London before that, look at the clashes between sets of football fans that still goes on. Some people are pricks and I don't know what can be done to stop that. 

Most people though are thankfully decent, most Liverpool fans are decent, I dare say most Citeh fans are decent. Petty tribalism though will always mean the stupid action of a few gives people the opportunity to pretend to be outraged. As you say, you despise Liverpool and their fans. You label them scum, I'm sure that makes you feel better.

I only know two City fans in real life, to be fair they are both nobheads of the highest order but I'm sure that's no reflection on the rest of the fanbase. 

I have been following City at home for over 30 years and away for over 25. In all my time folliwing them, nithing comes close to the poor behaviour of Liverpool fans, not even Millwall or Cardiff.

Every club has its fair share of idiots but nothing has ever come close to the behaviour of Liverpool fans. There is a reason Liverpool are the most despised set of football fans around Europe. People sat at home may not see their behaviour, but ask any match going fan who has had the misfortune to cross paths with Liverpool fans, what they think of them.

The thing is with Liverpool fans, they never take responsibility for their actions, its always someone elses fault. They they have their acolytes in the media making excuses for them.

Now I appreciate you are a Liverpool fan Gnom and not for one minute do I think you are a bad fella or would behave in such a manner. Unfortunately the same can't be said for a large number of your fellow supporters.

Here is UEFA branding Liverpool as the worst fans in Europe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2007/jun/04/newsstory.sport18

Just to add, here is the kind of shit that gets served up in the media by the arse lickers. Its not the Liverpool fans fault they behaved badly, its everyone elses. Lets blame the mayor, even though he warned back in April that Liverpool fans can't be trusted to behave.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-fans-celebration-city-liver-building-blame-joe-anderson-dominic-cummings-a9591081.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1593431286

Edited by eastynh

2 hours ago, eastynh said:

Is that not whataboutery?

Very probably. It's defo the case that you have a bigger problem with a bit of celebratory disorder than much much worse, or even no-comment for manc raves with stabbings and rapes.

I was hoping a bit of whataboutery might give you a bit of perspective and less head-in-sand, but ...

Who has the despotic owner of Manchester City murdered? Give me the name of one person Sheikh Mansour has murdered. I can give you 39 names of people Liverpool fans are responsible of killing. 

... apparently not. ;)

PS: go ask Amnesty. 

PPS: differences between tragic consequences and deliberate choices.

Edited by Neil

Bad result for Chelsea last night, should have been capitalising on Leiciester dropping points. Only two points above United now and with Liverpool and Wolves in our final two fixtures we will need Leicester to keep dropping points at this rate.