Football 19/20

thetime

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Something that really stood out to me last night was Bernardo and Mahrez being on the same side of the pitch a lot. Does that happen all the time @eastynh and I’ve not been paying attention? I’ve never noticed it to that extent before.

Yes it has happened quite a bit. It totally confuses most teams, with the angles they play. It suffers from a lack of pace though.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

How are Liverpool 20+ points in front of City? They are not in the same league. The football they play is dire. Hit and hoof type stuff.

Swings and roundabouts I guess. I find Liverpool much more unpredictable than City and I find it more entertaining. They're ahead in the league because they've been incredible at controlling matches, pretty sure that Palace didn't get into Liverpool's box once tonight.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:58 PM, eastynh said:

How are Liverpool 20+ points in front of City?

Might be because they don’t go to teams like Chelsea and Norwich and lose...

Fair fucks to Liverpool. Best team in the league by a country mile, to think otherwise would either be a deliberate act of trolling or the ramblings of the most one eyed tribal loon imaginable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

How are Liverpool 20+ points in front of City? They are not in the same league. The football they play is dire. Hit and hoof type stuff.

Hahahaha! 

Sublime last night and I don't know, maybe Liverpool play better as a team? They certainly defend a Hell of a lot better.

Anyway, suck it up Easy.

I can’t believe it’s finally happened. We get a lot of stick from rival fans for going so long without a league title but the fact it’s been 30 years makes it feel so special.

Spent last night an emotional wreck. Today I’m off to my LFC supporting friends garden for her birthday and intend on giving my liver the pounding it should have been getting at the festival! 😃 🙌 

How are Liverpool 20+ points in front of City?

4VdT8i.gif

Thats 23 points now. 

Congrats LFC fans. Well deserved. Didn't actually see the result until this morning. Looks like I picked the right season to pack watching footie in!

Although I think next season will have the same winners.

24 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Pier Head last night 😳 

Firework was shot into a crowd of people too. All of it is totally inexcusable. It gives ammunition to the 'victim', 'ashamed of nothing' numpties on social media too. But it doesn't surprise me that people are gathering. People simply do not give a shit about distancing anymore. 

Congratulations to Liverpool anyway. 

Liver building (Everton HQ) was pelted constantly with fireworks and caught fire. Dixie Dean statue outside goodison defaced too. Seems bizarre on their first title for 30 years their fans are still more obsessed with Everton.

Edited by lost