Football 19/20

thetime

53 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

not really sure it was that, Bayern look superb. They'll give Liverpool a very hard game if they meet, that I'd put money on Bayern winning.

Chelsea have lost to united 3 times this season, you dont do that if you are good. 👌

11 minutes ago, thetime said:

Chelsea have lost to united 3 times this season, you dont do that if you are good. 👌

We have lost to United twice this season somehow 🤷‍♂️

As an aside, I am sure efests will be fully behind City tonight. 

No chance UEFA will let us win this. Expect the softest Madrid penalty and City sending off that you will have ever seen.

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

why? :blink:

Not sure if I'll watch it, but if I do my interest will be in seeing a great game, and not about a particular team winning.

It's what fans of football - as opposed to the fan of a team - do. :) 

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

No chance UEFA will let us win this. 

:lol: 

City are never crap, it's always a conspiracy.

Meanwhile back in the land of your owner, critics of the regime get to disappear. Good job UEFA isn't your owner, eh? 

8 minutes ago, thetime said:

What you really mean is you have gone back to Liverpool as they are about to win the league and Arsenal are average. 

I've been watching Liverpool a lot since Rodgers started as manager. :rolleyes: 

it's about the style of football on display. The best of any style comes along with winning, mostly..

I've also been watching Leicester; Wolves; and Norwich this season. Sometimes even City.

Edited by eFestivals

7 hours ago, eastynh said:

We have lost to United twice this season somehow 🤷‍♂️

No chance UEFA will let us win this. Expect the softest Madrid penalty and City sending off that you will have ever seen.

I want City to win tonight. Despise Madrid.

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

why? :blink:

Not sure if I'll watch it, but if I do my interest will be in seeing a great game, and not about a particular team winning.

It's what fans of football - as opposed to the fan of a team - do. :) 

:lol: 

City are never crap, it's always a conspiracy.

Meanwhile back in the land of your owner, critics of the regime get to disappear. Good job UEFA isn't your owner, eh? 

I thought you would support the team spearheading the fight against elite protectionism.

12 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I thought you would support the team spearheading the fight against elite protectionism.

the club owned by the regime that has people 'disappear' for just about nothing is the one leading the moral fight...? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

And anyway, it's not fighting a fight against elite protectionism, it's trying to smash football's regulatory regime to ensure itself as the elite.

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

the club owned by the regime that has people 'disappear' for just about nothing is the one leading the moral fight...? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

And anyway, it's not fighting a fight against elite protectionism, it's trying to smash football's regulatory regime to ensure itself as the elite.

You have no evidence what so ever to validate your claims 🤷‍♂️

Come on City. I am watching it in some bar at the side of the City ground called the Waterside. Home the good people of Nottingham are a bit more sympathetic to our Crusade than you are.

Edited by eastynh

42 minutes ago, eastynh said:

You have no evidence what so ever to validate your claims 🤷‍♂️

uh? Perhaps ask Amnesty...? 

42 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Come on City. I am watching it in some bar at the side of the City ground called the Waterside. Home the good people of Nottingham are a bit more sympathetic to our Crusade than you are.

why would they care? They've already got two of their own. :P