Football 19/20

thetime

4 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

Oh yeah, I wasn't going all the way to only the one-club players, I'd clearly class Henry, Shearer, Ronaldo as club legends. 

I just wonder if Suarez will be up there with those likes, or more akin to a Ronaldinho type legend.

Oh Id say closer to Ronaldinho than someone that came through La Masia sure.

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Oh Id say closer to Ronaldinho than someone that came through La Masia sure.

Thing is, when you think of Henry you think of arsenal, when you think of Suarez, do you think of Barca? 

I'm explicitly not comparing to a one - club player. 

8 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

Oh yeah, I wasn't going all the way to only the one-club players, I'd clearly class Henry, Shearer, Ronaldo as club legends. 

I just wonder if Suarez will be up there with those likes, or more akin to a Ronaldinho type legend.

I agree, more like a Ronaldinho type. Total goals only tell you much. There will be forwards who have scored less for Barca that will be considered bigger legends.

16 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

Thing is, when you think of Henry you think of arsenal, when you think of Suarez, do you think of Barca? 

No. However ironically enough if Suarez plays another couple of seasons at Barca he'll have been there as long as Henry was at Arsenal and played more games and scored more goals.

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Keane says UTD need to give Ole a year to come good.

I agree to an extent: I reckon 2 years at least 

It could take 10 or 15 years the way things are. Seemed to do ok in parts yesterday from what I saw though.

Didn't watch it all. Playing Zelda is much more fun!

10 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Maybe footie isnt for you chief.

Watched the Milan game, the Juve game and some of the Barca game!

The Premier League has been over for months though. Its always boring when one team are running away with it. Same for the 2nd half of the first RVP at Utd year.