Football 19/20

thetime

33 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Can’t believe I thought Everton would be good.

No chance.. Said at the end of the season the only reason for the uptick was Gomes getting injured and Silva being forced to play two ball winners in the centre the best of who'm has gone to PSG. Its been obvious for two seasons Gomes and Siggy are both play makers, can't play together and playing one in a deep role is pointless.

I always thought Iwobi played on the right but played left when he came on? Richarlison is anonymous on the right so if we've ended up with 3 left wingers with those two and Bernard someone needs their head examining. 

Edited by lost

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Proof, if it were needed, that the game is well and truly fucked.

I don't know the ins and outs of either Bolton or Bury's case however the EFL will have to take a look in the mirror in my opinion. These 'fit and proper ownership' tests that supposedly take place prior to a takeover are clearly unreliable.

Edited by jyoung

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Proof, if it were needed, that the game is well and truly fucked.

Is it?

Clubs go the wall sometimes if/when they're badly run. Back in the early 90s Aldershot and Maidstone Utd went under.

I don't think clubs going broke is in itself an indicator of very much, except how that club has been run.