Football 19/20

thetime

11 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

I rate Iwobi. I think that'd be a good signing for Everton.

He would be a great signing for them, hoping he stays at Arsenal though as he is one of the few players we have in our team that can take on players 1 on 1. Gets a lot of unnecessary stick as people have expected too much of him early in his career.

If Everton bid over £40mil it would be hard to turn down though considering we have a lot of good attacking players (with some good youth coming through as well). We could invest that money in a much needed CB.

15 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

He would be a great signing for them, hoping he stays at Arsenal though as he is one of the few players we have in our team that can take on players 1 on 1. Gets a lot of unnecessary stick as people have expected too much of him early in his career.

If Everton bid over £40mil it would be hard to turn down though considering we have a lot of good attacking players (with some good youth coming through as well). We could invest that money in a much needed CB.

He's still only 21 isn't he? Inconsistency before 23 is just part of football.

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

skysportsshite are saying he’s upset and being priced out of a move.

i think he wanted the Arsenal gig.

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Whos starting these Utd/Neymar rumours? Walter Mitty?

Me.

And I'm taking the piss.

Tho you never know. :P 

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Don't ask sensible questions, just think of all the shirts and noodle partner opportunities Woodward can flog in China.

Do Utd have an official pile cream yet?

Until they do, there's missed commercial opportunities. :P 

19 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Iwobi is a hell of a downgrade on Zaha.

Beeb reporting Iwobi is in addition to Zaha and Palace have had a bid rejected for a Dundee winger as replacement but who knows!?

Personally I'd see a centre back as a priority to a wide forward

Edited by lost

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

all these players going on strike. :lol: 

David Luiz to Arsenal though is mad. He only signed an extension in May and we even broke our usual stance of only offering one year deals to players over 30? I don't want to sound naive but I thought he was a Chelsea man... 

Oh well. Can only assume he's not first choice week in, week out. Zouma and Christensen started our last friendly but Rudiger is still out with an injury. Bizarre.

2 minutes ago, jyoung said:

David Luiz to Arsenal though is mad. He only signed an extension in May and we even broke our usual stance of only offering one year deals to players over 30? I don't want to sound naive but I thought he was a Chelsea man... 

Oh well. Can only assume he's not first choice week in, week out. Zouma and Christensen started our last friendly but Rudiger is still out with an injury. Bizarre.

I'll take a guess that him and Lumpard aren't a good fit.

22 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Coutinho has played for Pooch in the past, and likes him a lot (supposedly).

Oh really! Was that back in the Inter days? Can’t even think when that would have been.

21 hours ago, jyoung said:

Pray they get none. Spursy. 

1178438.jpg

It appears as if this became true!

15 hours ago, jyoung said:

Imagine having Pepe - Lacazette - Auba as your front three and Luiz - Mustafi as your centre half partnership.

*Lumps on every Arsenal match finishing 3-3*