Clueless Independent Article

EMorgz92

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/glastonbury-festival-2019-guide-tips-packing-camping-location-music-wellies-a8945571.html%3famp

Came across this article as a suggested read on Facebook- but can't help thinking it's really odd?! Clearly written by someone who has never been and just read the stories online from previous years.

1. Bring baby wipes - clearly against the message of this year's festival

2. Don't buy food when hungover... now this one I really can't comprehend 

3. Don't bring tomato juice as you can pay £10 for one on site.. is this.. advice?! I'm so baffled by this comment.

Thoughts?! 

20190612_211328.jpg

The worst and most telling part about it for me is they are actually advocating this abhorrent practice, normally the exclusive preserve of 14 year old girls: 

But if your crew consists of 12+ people, you need to get savvy. Hold hands and wind your way through like a human chain. Watch out for death stares from the aggrieved spectators you’re passing, though. And when more than five people have muttered ”selfish millennials” at you under their breath, you know you’ve gone too far.

32 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

My only explanation is that we have truly reached ‘Judgement day’ and this was written entirely by a bot. 

I think you might be right. Don't normally mind the talking up of things or people saying different to what the 'in crowd' think (whoever they are) but this is a load of drivel. Makes me actively not want to go!!! 

2 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

"Bring snacks. Ideally small ones that can fit in your wellies "

Yes, I too frequently see people crouched down by the Pyramid stage, reaching into their wellies and pulling out a melted mars bar and pack of mini cheddars!!

And surely ‘chocolate filled crepes’ are the worst most impractical snack to bring to a festival, let alone stuff in your wellies.

4 minutes ago, Chris; said:

I'm not too sure if this is a poor attempt at satire, it does seem it in parts ? trust me like the sunscreen.

This must be right. It has to be taking the piss.