Camping gazebo

glastoloverpaul

You get groups who put all their tents in a circle... so I don’t really see a problem with putting a gezebo there, however I equally don’t see a problem with somebody coming along and putting a tent under it either. As long as the people who put gazebos up can accept that as an acceptable risk I don’t see the issue.

Its a field in Somerset, nobody has the right to land grab anything other than the space their tent occupies. If you’re happy to accept your gazebo could be rendered useless at any point then go for it.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

Nice thought Nobby but I'm not sure even the Glasto folk are that understanding or forgiving. Gazebo landgrabbers will definetly not be impressed with some random stranger pitching their tent underneath it.

Edited by Cooter

2 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Nice thought Nobby but I'm not sure even the Glasto folk are that understanding or forgiving. Gazebo landgrabbers will definetly not be impressed with some random stranger pitching their tent underneath it.

Being an ex-gazebo landgrabber (year’s ago), that did happen to our group a couple of times, and once we ended up all getting along really well with our new neighbours.

8 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Being an ex-gazebo landgrabber (year’s ago), that did happen to our group a couple of times, and once we ended up all getting along really well with our new neighbours.

Thats great and restored my faith in everything Glasto. Don't know what I was thinking!

10 hours ago, Skelts said:

Im gonna get me one of these and plant it down the front of the pyramid. Install a urinal and I’m sorted (I don’t get stage fright) 

White furniture? Are you mad?? You'll never keep it clean.