Camping gazebo

glastoloverpaul

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

As an aside, check out the infamous photos of the flood and dudes in canoes. Fucking gazebos everywhere

Yep we had one or two gazebos and took in refugees under them who had lost their tents. I distinctly remember drying their socks on the poles for them whilst feeding them drink, happy days. 

I’m in campervan field and will be putting up a gazebo next to my caravan for shade and shelter, where it’s still acceptable ?

3 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

To be fair, this thread has the tag "hot".

They have done a good job.  Time to break out the conspiracy theories? An efest inside job? Think of the advertising revenue!

so is it neil or kizzie doing the trolling ? who's the money on ? 

10 minutes ago, dccool said:

I can't be arsed to read through 4 pages. Gazebos are for twats. 

That's all.

Can I just be clear. They are now. Back a few years ago when space was more available they weren't so bad.

Basically I posted a pic of me under a gazebo from 09 and I'm not a twat. At least I don't think so....????

Just now, Stocksey said:

Can I just be clear. They are now. Back a few years ago when space was more available they weren't so bad.

Basically I posted a pic of me under a gazebo from 09 and I'm not a twat. At least I don't think so....????

Revisionist history! Time to burn (pitchfork time!)

(You're probably not a twat)

Expected to see a few "Gazebos are for twats" here and obviously not let down.

Obviously if you're responding directly to the original poster I can see where you are coming from. However all of those who are making a sweeping generalisation, you CAN preach Glastonbury's "No gazebos please" standpoint WITHOUT resorting to rudeness and insulting people who you know nothing about...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Obviously if you're responding directly to the original poster I can see where you are coming from. However all of those who are making a sweeping generalisation, you CAN preach Glastonbury's "No gazebos please" standpoint WITHOUT resorting to rudeness and insulting people who you know nothing about...

I haven't used one since 09. And do now consider them largely Inappropriate. 

Keeping it light people can be twats whether they take a gazebo or not.

10 minutes ago, Stocksey said:

its ok you aren't ... and neither am I ... things change and I doubt very much the festival had a no gazebo policy back then ... in fact its probably only the last couple of festivals 

4 hours ago, glastoloverpaul said:

Can someone please enlighten me exactly why gazebos are such a crime?

It's only going to take up the space where me and my friends would sit on our camping chairs? I honestly don't understand the problem

Edit: I'll get a smaller 2m x 2m gazebo if it stops everyone crying, 2 square meters is a perfectly acceptable social area.. surely??

Sorry, 2m x 2m is 4 square metres

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stocksey said:

2 hours ago, jyoung said:

2 hours ago, Stocksey said:

I haven't used one since 09. And do now consider them largely Inappropriate. 

Keeping it light people can be twats whether they take a gazebo or not.

My gazebos are for twats comment was meant tongue in cheek and aimed purely at the OPs attempt at trolling.

For the record a lot of people think I'm a twat and I've never taken a gazebo to Glastonbury. 

10 minutes ago, dccool said:

My gazebos are for twats comment was meant tongue in cheek and aimed purely at the OPs attempt at trolling.

For the record a lot of people think I'm a twat and I've never taken a gazebo to Glastonbury. 

Oh I totally got it! So no harm done ? I was carrying on the insanity of this thread. 

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Most people are just laughing at his pathetic attempts, wouldn't really call that biting Dick.

Sometimes, commas are important, Hugh.

:rofl:

• Upvote 3