drugs - stay safe

eFestivals

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Was just thinking that lol.. All torches will now be looked at.. They do monitor this.. Not like serious but they look.. There's probably some people that work on the gates or something that are eFestivals members and why not... That's probably how the EPO loophole got closed this year because loads of people were yakking on about it over the last few years.. 

Stick it up your bum or V..... And hope your OK 

Sorry probably being dumb, whats EPO?

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I know one of the bloke's who runs that site. To say that his knowledge of drugs is extensive, would be an under statement. That he uses that knowledge to educate and warn for no financial gain is very admirable. 

It's a fantastic resource - just having a look around the site and I see what you mean http://drugs.tripsit.me/

There are 19 pages of different substances ?

1 hour ago, madmaninabox said:

???.Some? You must let me in on this magical place that gives you shifts any shorter than that and is not a volunteer role. (only joking, the long shifts make the job worth it.)

Lol I'm a Meare punter but I have friends working.... 

45 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Easy Pass Out. You just through a separate lane in and out without the need for a ticket or pass out. 

What? I've not heard of that normally you still have to show your ricket/band in and out right? what was the loop hole. 

1 hour ago, tskerrett said:

What? I've not heard of that normally you still have to show your ricket/band in and out right? what was the loop hole. 

Workers don't get tickets as such.

The loophole was basically someone who was working in the festival would remove the EPO band (you can get them off if you really need to) and hand it to someone who exits the festival to nominally go to the staff campsites. The person whose exited meets their friend and gives them the spare band. Friend gets in, band is handed to original owner, snuck in person spends the rest of the weekend dodging wristband checks. Rinse and repeat. QR codes should prevent it as if the band is on site then it can be checked back in, if you've ever had an electronic clocking in system at work you'd get the system? 

Edited by madmaninabox

2 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

How hard is it to buy weed at the fest? Been unable to score anything while in London...never been to a country (from NY) where it’s this hard to find...

Varies but not great. You don't really get roaming dealers anymore who used to turn up with amazing weed now and then - sadly as the bulkiest and most easily detected drug it's probably the hardest to get past lazy drug enforcement in selling quantities. Camp next to the right people and you'll be fine

Far far far easier to get hold of class A's when it's all about bulk and smell.

On 6/24/2019 at 8:22 PM, incident said:

It always amuses me when people get upset about posting tricks to get stuff past security. Be realistic - it's not like security and/or the police don't know every single last one of the tricks posted already and probably a fair few more that have never occurred to you. It makes absolutely no difference whether this stuff gets posted publicly or not.

The determining factor is whether they've got the time or inclination to go to the level of detail needed to check for each one of the potential places things could be stashed. And when they've got a large queue building up, and / or a target of how many searches to conduct per hour, then odds are if you bury something deep enough it's not going to get found. Not because they don't know, but because it's not worth the effort of finding.

As someone who you could say... works in the field (don't worry, don't give a shit about quantities one would encounter at Glastonbury), it's this. Pretty much every single hiding method is known. It's all comes down to pure luck, how much shit is given about finding the substance and general randomness.

Does anyone care about bringing in a few tunneled out (not hollowed out completely!) watermelons? Few doughnuts with some favors baked into them?

P. S. Almost forgot... Frozen tuna is another great way to bring shit in or so I hear!

P. P. S. Yes, average cop knows about your weed in your ketchup bottle, some blotter taped under your boob or some pills under your foreskin. It just comes down to how dedicated they're to finding that stuff.

Edited by herzzreh

14 hours ago, Skoo said:

Bought 4 tabs of acid at stone circle yesterday, completely bunk. 

Very annoyed with myself!

Did they come in tabs?

I found a guy at the Stone Circld with a dropper. Was skeptical and we put the drops on a receipt I had. 

Ended up being crazy strong and almost ruined Tame Impala. Fortunately managed to hold on to myself barely and ended up blowing my mind at the show 

I ended up buying too much and now can't get rid of it. Wish I could have given you some of this stuff  ?

5 hours ago, Acid Loafers said:

Did they come in tabs?

I found a guy at the Stone Circld with a dropper. Was skeptical and we put the drops on a receipt I had. 

Ended up being crazy strong and almost ruined Tame Impala. Fortunately managed to hold on to myself barely and ended up blowing my mind at the show 

I ended up buying too much and now can't get rid of it. Wish I could have given you some of this stuff  ?

Droppers are definitely the way to go. Had some dud tabs up at the Stone Circle over the years but droppers have always been legit. 

40 minutes ago, gratefulbread said:

Shout out to the geez at Michael wood services in Bristol who used the big before me and left loads of gear and his rolled up bit of paper on the toilet seat ?

IMG_20190701_122508.jpg

Not too bad a performance in the battle conditions of reality / service station / sane people to interact with etc. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, gizmoman said:

2 people dead this weekend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-49459702

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-49464720

The Creamfields one may not be drug related but 19 year olds don't usually just die, almost certainly a factor. 17 and 19 year olds, just kids.

Tragic. 

My neighbour came back from creamfields today and said there was lots of very young very fucked up people.

Maybe it wouldn't have helped in these awful circumstances but the sooner drugs testing facilities become the norm at festivals the better.

10 hours ago, gizmoman said:

2 people dead this weekend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-49459702

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-49464720

The Creamfields one may not be drug related but 19 year olds don't usually just die, almost certainly a factor. 17 and 19 year olds, just kids.

Non medicinal drug taking has gone on for thousands of years. It will always go on, ad infinitum. There's no government, religion or other 'force' ever going to be able to neutralise that. The best bet is to educate the users and test the drugs, and even that will not stop unnecessary deaths of kids and adults. However, it would certainly reduce the number of those deaths. At any time of the week kids and adults die from many an unnecessary death - shootings, stabbings, car crashes. suicide etc. Shit will happen, whether we like it or not. 

33 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Non medicinal drug taking has gone on for thousands of years. It will always go on, ad infinitum. There's no government, religion or other 'force' ever going to be able to neutralise that. The best bet is to educate the users and test the drugs, and even that will not stop unnecessary deaths of kids and adults. However, it would certainly reduce the number of those deaths. At any time of the week kids and adults die from many an unnecessary death - shootings, stabbings, car crashes. suicide etc. Shit will happen, whether we like it or not. 

Which is why I posted and bumped the thread, the more people realise the dangers hopefully the more careful they will be, drug testing at festivals may not be the complete answer as I can't imagine a 17 year old at their first festival bothering to find and use that service, however others will and word may then get around about the strength of the drugs circulating, drug deaths in the UK are continuing to increase, it may be that "shit happens" but a solution needs to be found to reverse the trend at the least. Same goes for kids stabbing each other too.

1 hour ago, gizmoman said:

Which is why I posted and bumped the thread, the more people realise the dangers hopefully the more careful they will be, drug testing at festivals may not be the complete answer as I can't imagine a 17 year old at their first festival bothering to find and use that service, however others will and word may then get around about the strength of the drugs circulating, drug deaths in the UK are continuing to increase, it may be that "shit happens" but a solution needs to be found to reverse the trend at the least. Same goes for kids stabbing each other too.

Not sure if I've rattled your cage or not. If I have then my sincere apologies. At the end of the day we seem to be singing off the same hymn sheet, as far as I can see. All I was trying to say at the end of my post is that there will be casualties, regardless of testing etc. That's a real shame, but, unfortunately, fact. I agree with you entirely though, that that number could be dramatically reduced, if the appropriate measures were taken. It is to my mind completely mad that they aren't. I mean, quite insane. 

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not sure if I've rattled your cage or not. If I have then my sincere apologies. At the end of the day we seem to be singing off the same hymn sheet, as far as I can see. All I was trying to say at the end of my post is that there will be casualties, regardless of testing etc. That's a real shame, but, unfortunately, fact. I agree with you entirely though, that that number could be dramatically reduced, if the appropriate measures were taken. It is to my mind completely mad that they aren't. I mean, quite insane. 

Not at all, no need to apologise, of course all human activity has risk and an occasional death may be unavoidable but it's got to the stage now where the deaths are becoming commonplace, in fact,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-49479070

another death this weekend, this time at Reading, again no detail and it may not be drug related but it's a fact that festival deaths usually are.

Loop needs to be in every festival imo 

My son just got back from reading and overheard this.. 

Kid 1...hey I got slammed in that mosh pit 

Kid 2... If you had had your blade you could have slashed him up 

Fucking nightmare ahhh 

I remember when we had good pills and everyone loved everyone now they do K or worse and it's completely different.. 

One thing I noticed at Glastonbury and boom this year was no one really interacted with each other.. No hey old son where you from. You having a good one etc.. Now I'm not the most outgoing person as those who know me know but even I found it hard to get people to chat, have a can with etc.. 

Don't get me wrong there wasn't any straight up aggression.. Every one said sorry mate or here you go mate as you walked around but that was it.. 

Maybe being 50 really does show and I'm just to old lololol