drugs - stay safe

eFestivals

13 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I always thought the problem with using the ol' prison wallet is that it would make you walk really uncomfortably and make it more likely that you'll arouse suspicion

ive personally never gone there - a mate did at boomtown a few years ago - I was way too drunk in the queue to remember his walk - he did throw a wobbly when we got in and he was struggling to get it out!

4 hours ago, Scotdy said:

2017 my car was stopped driving into hospitality parking, made to get out, security checked inside car, bags, boot, that sort of thing, then police came behind and put a dog inside to sniff about. Took about 10 minutes and just seemed like luck of the draw if they pulled you in. 

Is hospitality parking onsite, i.e. inside the fence?

Could you not take in a crate of beers with one can empty to fit any stash in? If you wedge it inside that plastic wrapping you get that ties the cans together with the label of whatever beer it is, then it’s going to be pretty hard to even notice from afar unless they actually made you take each and every can out?

There's so many options to hide, that if you get it spotted it's pretty unlucky / dumb.

I'd suggest not posting them on here, but the couple of examples above show you how creative you can get.

Also, this was supposed to be a thread about staying safe if you choose to indulge, got getting tips to smuggle stuff in.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

Is hospitality parking onsite, i.e. inside the fence?

It's next to the bus drop off, the search area was on a blind corner on a car park track, once you saw the police you couldn't turn around. Security said they were checking for glass, search dogs must be good these days... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hawros said:

There's so many options to hide, that if you get it spotted it's pretty unlucky / dumb.

I'd suggest not posting them on here, but the couple of examples above show you how creative you can get.

Also, this was supposed to be a thread about staying safe if you choose to indulge, got getting tips to smuggle stuff in.

Was just thinking that lol.. All torches will now be looked at.. They do monitor this.. Not like serious but they look.. There's probably some people that work on the gates or something that are eFestivals members and why not... That's probably how the EPO loophole got closed this year because loads of people were yakking on about it over the last few years.. 

Stick it up your bum or V..... And hope your OK 

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Was just thinking that lol.. All torches will now be looked at.. They do monitor this.. Not like serious but they look.. There's probably some people that work on the gates or something that are eFestivals members and why not... That's probably how the EPO loophole got closed this year because loads of people were yakking on about it over the last few years.. 

Stick it up your bum or V..... And hope your OK 

•  

Not on the gates, but some of us working the event have openly posted that we use this forum in this very thread, yet people seem to still think it's a good idea to post their stashing methods ?. To be honest it's not really going to do much harm as we already know the vast majority of them anyway (many of us went to festivals before we worked at them too ??; hence the membership of this site) but the reality is we can't check everybody for all of them as we actually want you to get into the festival before The Cure play on Sunday night. Could you imagine how long it would take us to take all 100k+ punters and check your roll on deodorant can't be opened, refer you to the police for a strip search, open the tin-foil you've wrapped around your chicken sandwiches (to mention the ones you guys have, obviously can't divulge any others) and the hundred other potential methods that haven't been mentioned in this thread yet (some of them would definitely surprise even the seasoned veterans among you.).  

As as been mentioned above though this thread was meant to be about keeping safe whilst taken drugs not a guide to getting them and if it continues down those lines I'm pretty sure Neil will have to shut it down. 

As as has been said before we don't have the legal authority to demand to search you however we get round this by making it a condition of entry to the event that you are searched; therefore if you refuse to be searched you will simply not be allowed into venues (this applies from your local working men's club on a rowdy Friday night all the way up to Glastonbury). This is accepted by the police (it would cost them inordinate amount of money to do all searches themselves). 

31 minutes ago, madmaninabox said:
  •  

Not on the gates, but some of us working the event have openly posted that we use this forum in this very thread, yet people seem to still think it's a good idea to post their stashing methods ?. To be honest it's not really going to do much harm as we already know the vast majority of them anyway (many of us went to festivals before we worked at them too ??; hence the membership of this site) but the reality is we can't check everybody for all of them as we actually want you to get into the festival before The Cure play on Sunday night. Could you imagine how long it would take us to take all 100k+ punters and check your roll on deodorant can't be opened, refer you to the police for a strip search, open the tin-foil you've wrapped around your chicken sandwiches (to mention the ones you guys have, obviously can't divulge any others) and the hundred other potential methods that haven't been mentioned in this thread yet (some of them would definitely surprise even the seasoned veterans among you.).  

As as been mentioned above though this thread was meant to be about keeping safe whilst taken drugs not a guide to getting them and if it continues down those lines I'm pretty sure Neil will have to shut it down. 

As as has been said before we don't have the legal authority to demand to search you however we get round this by making it a condition of entry to the event that you are searched; therefore if you refuse to be searched you will simply not be allowed into venues (this applies from your local working men's club on a rowdy Friday night all the way up to Glastonbury). This is accepted by the police (it would cost them inordinate amount of money to do all searches themselves). 

Totally agree with you.. And yes this has gone off topic.. 

You mentioned the Cure.. Christ imagine if we DIDN'T have drugs to watch them lol

I'd just like to say that I've always found 99% off the staff be it security, stewards even the old bill are usually top of the range.. I think people forget that some of them are working a 12 or even longer shift whilst we get hammered and have fun.. 

So wherever YOU work fair play.. 

49 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Totally agree with you.. And yes this has gone off topic.. 

You mentioned the Cure.. Christ imagine if we DIDN'T have drugs to watch them lol

I'd just like to say that I've always found 99% off the staff be it security, stewards even the old bill are usually top of the range.. I think people forget that some of them are working a 12 or even longer shift whilst we get hammered and have fun.

So wherever YOU work fair play.. 

???.Some? You must let me in on this magical place that gives you shifts any shorter than that and is not a volunteer role. (only joking, the long shifts make the job worth it.)

2 hours ago, DwayneSmokingRocksJohnson said:

Why the fuck are people spouting off all the stashing spots! Use your noodle it's not difficult!

It always amuses me when people get upset about posting tricks to get stuff past security. Be realistic - it's not like security and/or the police don't know every single last one of the tricks posted already and probably a fair few more that have never occurred to you. It makes absolutely no difference whether this stuff gets posted publicly or not.

The determining factor is whether they've got the time or inclination to go to the level of detail needed to check for each one of the potential places things could be stashed. And when they've got a large queue building up, and / or a target of how many searches to conduct per hour, then odds are if you bury something deep enough it's not going to get found. Not because they don't know, but because it's not worth the effort of finding.