drugs - stay safe

eFestivals

Sniffer dogs don't work when they are surrounded by thousands of people that all smell of drugs. Sensory overload within a few minutes. 

They use them at Motion in Bristol purely to satisfy the licence. A fat golden retriever with its tongue out scratching it's ear from time to time is nothing to worry about.

11 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I would shit bricks trying to take anything through border control ? 

On the way to London I got pre screened in Canada and they wanted to swab my tablet. I had a flash back to the last party I had, and remembered someone using my tablet like a mirror. I also had an edible in my bag for the flight. I didnt stop shaking for a good 20mins ?. Luckily the test came back negative. So as an FYI in Canada they for sure arent swabbing for drugs!

Party back at yours then

Edited by Skelts
  • Like 1

I really need your help guys !  -***Drug checking in Festivals***-

Hey guys,

As part of my master’s dissertation, I am looking for volunteers to participate in a anoymous  interview via skype about drug checking. I try to determine how festivalgoers perceive and consider on site drug checking ,also know as « pill testing » or « drug testing services » in festival.  So if you have interacted with that service, your experience would be very useful to me.

Thanks for reading. 

For further information or if you wish to take part please email: nej00006@students.stir.ac.uk

Neven

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You might want to (very strongly) think about editing that post. I'm sure Neil doesn't want this place to get a rep.

Bit like the LCD thread! Eak!

1 minute ago, MetaKate said:

Did someone confuse LCD for LSD?

I think they were on the lookout for a new telly at the festival and asked for a bit of advice where they might find one! ?

Edited by semmtexx

2 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Did someone confuse LCD for LSD?

Also think the thread may have coined the disturbing phrase "uncle russys pocket" but I'll happily be corrected on this point!

15 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You might want to (very strongly) think about editing that post. I'm sure Neil doesn't want this place to get a rep.

Hello stuartbert,

Surely you need to now edit your post too?  I'm not sure because I don't actually get it. Thought I'd mention it anyway,just in case. :)

Not sure if this should go in here or a new thread, but i've a drug-related question.

I've recently got into trying out CDB oils, and finding it's helping with my mood, not feeling nearly as anxious or stressed and generally helping me live my life. I only seem to be able to get it in glass bottles, and don't want to faff with decanting into random new containers. Does anyone think it's likely that i'll be able buy some at the festival? Don't want to bring glass in, don't want to go without either.

5 minutes ago, matichin said:

Not sure if this should go in here or a new thread, but i've a drug-related question.

I've recently got into trying out CDB oils, and finding it's helping with my mood, not feeling nearly as anxious or stressed and generally helping me live my life. I only seem to be able to get it in glass bottles, and don't want to faff with decanting into random new containers. Does anyone think it's likely that i'll be able buy some at the festival? Don't want to bring glass in, don't want to go without either.

I would decant, or buy some beforehand in capsules, or make them into capsules yourself?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I already did (thus the "SNIP"), but thanks anyway.

Oh, I thought that the SNIP was one of these modern things that I don't know about ie.that that might have been the offending bit. Wow, I'm so never going to be able to get down with the kids. Dad dancing it is then.

44 minutes ago, matichin said:

I'd say it's pretty unlikely at the festival. Decant away, it's only like that to make it feel better in the hand.

I tell you what, all this talk about loads of supplements, magnesium 45 minutes before this time and two drops of de-ionized liquid 5http every 37 minutes after that time and the like make it sounds like proper hard work. What’s wrong with just getting off yer tits in a field?

It’s all too reminscent of my Gran with her compartments and alarm clocks for her medications

EBA271B3-9AB1-4791-8520-9D0E43AF1200.thumb.jpeg.0f2a6a6bde3cf6e9780ce48cae35ccd5.jpeg

• Upvote 1