Glasto Google Map

FartSauce

3 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

I always get where the Chameleon bar is mixed up. Anyone have any idea which one of the bars it is on the map? 

Don't believe it's gonna be there this year if i recall. Chameleon and Kasbah not reappearing much to my sadness

4 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Penny for your thoughts, @cerv?

? An excellent thorough map. 

When I first did glastomap I looked into going down the Google route but the tools available for custom maps weren't quite as good as they are now. Plus it limits you a bit in adding anything extra (e.g. sharing locations) but as shown here you can get pretty far even when staying within their limits.

2 hours ago, ripcurl85 said:

Sad news, I liked both of these bars, the Kazbah was a cracker.

Had such a laugh in both but their names are inter changeable in my head. Was it kazbah with the tables sunk into the ground? Presumably those plots will still be bars, but not heard anything about what they’ll be

3 hours ago, jow95 said:

Don't believe it's gonna be there this year if i recall. Chameleon and Kasbah not reappearing much to my sadness

Just emailed the company that ran them both (Arribar) & can confirm the sad news that they won't be there 

Edited by found home in 2009

14 hours ago, jow95 said:

Had such a laugh in both but their names are inter changeable in my head. Was it kazbah with the tables sunk into the ground? Presumably those plots will still be bars, but not heard anything about what they’ll be

Yeah that's the one. The Kazbah had the sunken tables and the chameleon had a huge mural of a chameleon outside. 

15 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Be interesting to find out what the Kasbah and Chameleon replacements are, already seen that Fluffy Rock Cafe has been replaced by the Open Arms (and has acts on).

If my reading of this google thing is right, Kasbah will be in the traditional Brothers Bar spot, and Brothers will be just by where G.Latino are going to be within the same field.  I'm assuming that's all wrong, or has anyone heard about brothers having a new spot?