CV field ticket dispatch - another fun poll :-)

DesperateDad

I / my group ordered a CV field ticket and the following best describes me  

61 members have voted

1. 1. I / my group ordered a CV field ticket and the following best describes me

• Ticket success in main sale, ordered a CV field ticket & this has been dispatched
    • Ticket success in main sale, ordered CV field ticket & this hasn't been dispatched yet
    • Ticket success in resale, ordered CV field ticket & this has been dispatched
    • Ticket success in resale, ordered CV field ticket & this hasn't been dispatched yet
    • Ticket success by other means, ordered a CV field ticket & this has been dispatched
    • Ticket success by other means, ordered a CV field ticket & this hasn't been dispatched yet
    • Other SEE issue relating to CV field ticket

Just now, TheGoodWillOut said:

Just had an email to say my tickets have been dispatched.?

Me too - the confirmation email only refers to my 'main' ticket, but I think I'm hearing from others that despite this I should also get my campervan ticket in the same envelope?

8 minutes ago, BluePaul said:

Me too - the confirmation email only refers to my 'main' ticket, but I think I'm hearing from others that despite this I should also get my campervan ticket in the same envelope?

Found this on the website. 

Charm x

Campervan tickets will be sent out with your Festival tickets (unless booked in a resale or after paying your ticket balance).

4 minutes ago, Mrs Dubs said:

I have had my dispatch email for my main tickets ?? but CV says in stock and will be sent shortly.

Will let you all know if CV tickets are in with them when they arrive ?

Excellent, thank you.

I've not had the email (probably as my wife was the lead booker for the entry tickets) but the status is now as below. :biggrin:

No change on CV status either...

tickets.PNG

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've just got mine for my entrance tickets, but my CV is still saying not despatched.

Someone said that they got there's together even though it didn't say it but I've also seen another person post that they have received 2 dispatch e-mails so maybe they are sending some of them separately. 

6 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Someone said that they got there's together even though it didn't say it but I've also seen another person post that they have received 2 dispatch e-mails so maybe they are sending some of them separately. 

It depends when the cv ticket was bought apparently. If bought after ticket balance day in a cv resale then it would be sent separately. If you bought a cv ticket in October then they should come together. 

Mine are at the depot waiting to be delivered! 

1 minute ago, caballosblancos said:

It depends when the cv ticket was bought apparently. If bought after ticket balance day in a cv resale then it would be sent separately. If you bought a cv ticket in October then they should come together. 

Mine are at the depot waiting to be delivered! 

Although they were sold in a separate sale to the tickets in the first place?? 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yes wasn't doubting it but it just seems weird that they can match them up if bought a few weeks apart but not if bought a few months apart. 

Aye - but this is See we are talking about, remember.  They work in mysterious ways...

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Yes wasn't doubting it but it just seems weird that they can match them up if bought a few weeks apart but not if bought a few months apart. 

Our GA arrived this morning (ordered on my wife's reg in resale) - GET IN!

No CV ticket but this was ordered on my reg number post resale.

I imagine that matching the orders in this scenario is probably beyond the capabilities of SEE.