CV field ticket dispatch - another fun poll :-)

DesperateDad

I / my group ordered a CV field ticket and the following best describes me  

61 members have voted

1. 1. I / my group ordered a CV field ticket and the following best describes me

• Ticket success in main sale, ordered a CV field ticket & this has been dispatched
    • Ticket success in main sale, ordered CV field ticket & this hasn't been dispatched yet
    • Ticket success in resale, ordered CV field ticket & this has been dispatched
    • Ticket success in resale, ordered CV field ticket & this hasn't been dispatched yet
    • Ticket success by other means, ordered a CV field ticket & this has been dispatched
    • Ticket success by other means, ordered a CV field ticket & this hasn't been dispatched yet
    • Other SEE issue relating to CV field ticket

3 minutes ago, tarw said:

You are wasting your time.  THERE IS NO PATTERN

you may be correct, you may even have evidence to support this

I'm happy to put this out there and see what the available data allows us to infer (unscientifically)

Just now, DesperateDad said:

you may be correct, you may even have evidence to support this

I'm happy to put this out there and see what the available data allows us to infer (unscientifically)

I have no evidence to support it apart from anecdotal evidence watching others desperately looking for patterns and failing.  

6 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

Oh I don't know, I think a pattern is emerging.....

SEE are as useless as every other year :)

Oh, and no camper tickets have been sent out !

Actually think the first ones landed yesterday and some people got dispatch e-mails yesterday as saw a picture of them on Facebook. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Actually think the first ones landed yesterday and some people got dispatch e-mails yesterday as saw a picture of them on Facebook. 

That's handy info & would align with the slight change in my CV status

Is this friends on FB or a glastonbury leaning group?

Edited by DesperateDad
added question

4 minutes ago, DesperateDad said:

That's handy info & would align with the slight change in my CV status

Is this friends on FB or a glastonbury leaning group?

It was in the East Campervan group not friends and they didn't post the whole ticket but it has the 2019 foil seal bit. 

1 minute ago, BeddyDriver said:

mmmm I just phoned See as I was a little stressed as I spend a lot of time away from home so have limited time to get my tickets.

They told me tickets with camper vans would start to be despatched in the next 1-2 days

But god knows.....

Yes yesterday the tracker didn't have them showing as being dispatched but some had received them. I suspect the call centre staff just go off the tracker and that the actual ticket dispatch is probably outsourced to another company so the staff probably don't know a great deal more than we do. 

22 hours ago, BeddyDriver said:

mmmm I just phoned See as I was a little stressed as I spend a lot of time away from home so have limited time to get my tickets.

They told me tickets with camper vans would start to be despatched in the next 1-2 days

But god knows.....

1-2 days is ok. Any later and I'll start to be concerned. IF I was to miss the mail on the first attempt it starts to get awfully close to the 25th...

@Dillyblue

7 minutes ago, Hot rocks said:

My tickets have just been prepared for dispatch ? cv status now says in stock, my hearts just nearly stopped with excitement ! 

Still showing this my end. The conflict in updates is a tad frustrating, and along with the weather thread... ?

Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 10.28.10.png

yay finally Just changed to this....campervan order still says in stock awaiting despatch though ?

Delivery Details

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 12 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

52 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

My friend has had her dispatch e-mail sent last night so fingers crossed we'll all have them by the end of the week. 

33 minutes ago, Hot rocks said:

My tickets have just been prepared for dispatch ? cv status now says in stock, my hearts just nearly stopped with excitement ! 

15 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

yay finally Just changed to this....campervan order still says in stock awaiting despatch though ?

Delivery Details

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 12 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

Great news for all of you :-)

On 6/11/2019 at 11:57 AM, caballosblancos said:

I’m doing an awful job of not panicking about this... 

35 minutes ago, caballosblancos said:

I emailed See, got this reply: 4640C9E9-9246-4AB6-864F-BAD6CF83DCCE.thumb.jpeg.059720da148e4bec4eaa8823665e30ce.jpeg

Ah, the lows and highs of the SEE ticket experience. 

Do your entry & CV ticket orders both show dispatched statuses too?

1 minute ago, DesperateDad said:

Ah, the lows and highs of the SEE ticket experience. 

Do your entry & CV ticket orders both show dispatched statuses too?

Only my general ticket. Cv ticket says ‘in stock’ - which is what prompted my email 

Edited by caballosblancos