s(NO)w patrol

secondr0w

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

And old crusty on stage gargling cider and farting uncontrollably for 60 minutes would be better entertainment than Snow Patrol

I refer you to my "Rambling Drunk at the Bottom of Muddy Lane" show.  Pretty sure I could step up and fill that slot.

1 hour ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

The snobbery on this forum is hilarious. Why's it so upsetting that a band you don't like are playing lol?

Yeah you get used to it after a while.  

23 minutes ago, admscott said:

We really have been spoiled by shite.

Full disclosure, I will be seeing Snow Patrol if they play. 

I've heard they're letting some joker called Adam Scott Glasspool play this year so there's a lot worse going on than Snow Patrol.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Slagging off the stuff you don’t like is half the fun.

On a festivals forum to people you don't know discussing bands you hate? Weird idea of fun.

Funny thing is all the people that are the worst for this are the same people that would get all worked up if someone on here insulted Radiohead etc.

2 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

On a festivals forum to people you don't know discussing bands you hate? Weird idea of fun.

Funny thing is all the people that are the worst for this are the same people that would get all worked up if someone on here insulted Radiohead etc.

I feel myself getting all worked up here. But my tickets arrived today so all is well.

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude

5 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Nothing funny about that.  Do you think we actually like listening to music with 10 beats to the bar?

33 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

That's why it's now your duty to keep an eye out for an opportunity to poke those particular bears on this forum when the opportunity arises.

* Or just ignore them and get on with your life, whatever you prefer.

42 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

I’m not hypocritical enough to cry whenever someone has a pop at a band I like.