s(NO)w patrol

secondr0w

5 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Surely there is enough time for a session guitarist to step in?

They've cancelled 3 shows because they say he is integral to their sound but I would have thought with a bit of time you could get a decent session guitarist. 

If Snow Patrol pull out it would be very short notice to find a replacement of that stature. I wonder what Glastonbury would do - Do they just push everyone below them up one slot? Or alternatively they could push The Vaccines up, although this would mess with the now traditional Friday other stage opener. 

37 minutes ago, rhysieg said:

If Snow Patrol pull out it would be very short notice to find a replacement of that stature. I wonder what Glastonbury would do - Do they just push everyone below them up one slot? Or alternatively they could push The Vaccines up, although this would mess with the now traditional Friday other stage opener. 

Phone Fatboy Slim.

38 minutes ago, rhysieg said:

And old crusty on stage gargling cider and farting uncontrollably for 60 minutes would be better entertainment than Snow Patrol

59 minutes ago, rhysieg said:

Try again with Doves.

They have only cancelled the next 3 shows so i think they will be fine for Glastonbury. Although the band are being a bit coy with what the actual injury is, there's a full 2 weeks rest between the show in Belfast and Glastonbury. Also interesting that their website shows them playing 2 days at Glasto - Friday 28th and Saturday 29th? Secret set maybe?

Edited by richy24

1 hour ago, rhysieg said:

Didn't the Libertines step in at very short notice when Foo Fighters had to pull out? I'm sure there will be plenty wiling to take the slot. Kaiser Chiefs maybe? 

Just checked and KCs are playing Newmarket racecourse on the Friday

Edited by Padgey

2 hours ago, rhysieg said:

DMA's