Neighbourhood Festival 2019

OFWGKTA

Neighbourhood Festival was announced earlier today with Miles Kane taking the headline slot being joined by exciting up and coming acts such as Easy Life, The Academic, Lady Bird, Buzzard Buzzard Buzzard, Otherkin and Kid Kapichi to take place in Manchester City Centre throughout 15 different venues on the 12th October.

50+ more names to be added in the future

30114F95-5DA1-498D-82E8-25E664917F16.jpeg

Only the initial lineup- theres usually about 7 headliners at different venues so plenty more to come. 

It's a good day for the price if you're into the newer indie stuff, plus a lot of those will have more music out by then - I even had clashes last year which surprised me. Will be picking up a ticket for sure. 

Fair to say that those who dont like "landfill indie" won't enjoy whatever gets announced next though! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

4 hours ago, retromoz said:

That looks quite good......all except the headliner. Miles Kane? Miles LAME more like!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! etc.

Yeah he's the main headliner in the biggest venue either The Ritz or Albert Hall, but there will be 14 other headliner's split over the other venues too :) 

I'm thinking about getting tickets for this but just have a quick question. How near to each other are the venues? I'm a regular at The Great Escape and Camden Rocks however with both of those the vast majority of venues are within walking distance. Is this festival simliar to this or are they spread out?

Just put off by the thought of lots of travel time between venues or just ending up sticking with two or three places in one area.  Any advice would be greatly appeciated. Thanks. 

Edited by m4roon

54 minutes ago, m4roon said:

I'm thinking about getting tickets for this but just have a quick question. How near to each other are the venues? I'm a regular at The Great Escape and Camden Rocks however with both of those the vast majority of venues are within walking distance. Is this festival simliar to this or are they spread out?

Just put off by the thought of lots of travel time between venues or just ending up sticking with two or three places in one area.  Any advice would be greatly appeciated. Thanks. 

This is what it says on their own website:

Yes most venues are within a 5 minute walk of each other, the furthest you’d have to walk is 20-25 minutes between Manchester Academy and Albert Hall.
https://www.neighbourhoodfestival.com/information/

Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning.

6 hours ago, stereomike2020 said:

This is what it says on their own website:

Yes most venues are within a 5 minute walk of each other, the furthest you’d have to walk is 20-25 minutes between Manchester Academy and Albert Hall.
https://www.neighbourhoodfestival.com/information/

Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning.

Yep and almost all venues on or just off that straight road - we were amazed at how much we got to see because of the proximity of venues 

• 2 months later...