Rock Werchter 2020

4 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Nothing this morning but a couple of people asked about announcements on their latest Tweet, their response was "Working on it!". 

I think it's quite obvious now that they will announce The Strokes this afternoon // evening. The only question left is when they will play. Will they close down the festival on Sunday or will they play on Friday? The first option seems the most likely one to me. 

5 minutes ago, EV123 said:

I think it's quite obvious now that they will announce The Strokes this afternoon // evening. The only question left is when they will play. Will they close down the festival on Sunday or will they play on Friday? The first option seems the most likely one to me. 

No idea where you've got that idea from, "working on it" sounds like an announcement is still a while away to me, not this afternoon. 

14 minutes ago, Ni&co said:

Can't they just get over with it and stop with the useless hype, what does that even mean

Pretty obvious it's a clock pointing at 6pm, same hour as the Best Kept Secret and NOS Alive announcements. Posted at 12:51.

We're getting The Strokes tonight. And I'm getting my tickets this week.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Strokes = me buying a combi ticket.

If you are (or anyone else) planning to buy a combi ticket, hit me up with a PM. Because I've signed up for RW ambassador I can give you €8 off your ticket or €5 off a day ticket. It will also help me because I am collecting the points to buy a backstage tour to see how things work there for my current study in event management!

Furthermore, I really like that The Strokes are coming (at least pretty sure about it). I am wondering which day they will be playing but I guess it will be the Friday.

2 hours ago, The_Preach said:

If you are (or anyone else) planning to buy a combi ticket, hit me up with a PM. Because I've signed up for RW ambassador I can give you €8 off your ticket or €5 off a day ticket. It will also help me because I am collecting the points to buy a backstage tour to see how things work there for my current study in event management!

Furthermore, I really like that The Strokes are coming (at least pretty sure about it). I am wondering which day they will be playing but I guess it will be the Friday.

There will be 3 or 4 of us getting combi tickets, any discount appreciated 😁

Of course we're all waiting for the Strokes, but Ellie Goulding has just been ruled out (Boutique). I think they need a female headliner or big name, or they might get backlash (I think so not sure). So who's still in for this spot ? London Grammar, Lana ? Any other ideas ?

11 minutes ago, polnico said:

Of course we're all waiting for the Strokes, but Ellie Goulding has just been ruled out (Boutique). I think they need a female headliner or big name, or they might get backlash (I think so not sure). So who's still in for this spot ? London Grammar, Lana ? Any other ideas ?

On Festileaks Gwen Stefani is often mentioned as a Barn headliner, similar to Kylie Minogue last year. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, polnico said:

The XX? If they tour off course ...

Certainly looking at other majors in Europe, it would be a shame if they didn't have a female headliner (they don't even have a female name for the moment!)

14 minutes ago, polnico said:

I don't think they need one (2017 certainly didn't) but Lana would be a good shout, her last album was easily her best and one of the best albums period in 2019.