1 minute ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

liam gallagher at rock in rio 2020

Going to be harder to miss him than see him.

Paul Weller is playing in Brussels in june, so very likely that he's ruled out.

Liam plays in Belgium in february, so if he plays, you'll probably have to wait for the announcement till then as this date is far from being sold out. 

5 Seconds of Summer were announced two days ago for the Taylor Swift Werchter Boutique gig.

3 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

5 Seconds of Summer were announced two days ago for the Taylor Swift Werchter Boutique gig.

Announcement was actually on December 11. Was just a reminder of that lineup addition two days ago...

1 minute ago, visdave34 said:

Announcement was actually on December 11. Was just a reminder of that lineup addition two days ago...

oh right, thanks. I just saw it on top of their twitter. I optimistically took it as confirmation that we're entering a week of announcements

1 minute ago, Padjeq said:

oh right, thanks. I just saw it on top of their twitter. I optimistically took it as confirmation that we're entering a week of announcements

I made that mistake a few times with NOS Alive's tweets, so I'm a little keener now on checking if it's new additions or not... :)

Still hope we'll get fresh new names for RW this week though!

As someone else mentioned, for the last 2 years they've announced a big name at 7am this week on Wednesday, with more news the following day(s). Not long now! 

5 hours ago, visdave34 said:

I made that mistake a few times with NOS Alive's tweets, so I'm a little keener now on checking if it's new additions or not... :)

Still hope we'll get fresh new names for RW this week though!

Hours festivals announce:

Super Bock Super Rock : 8h
Nos Alive : 9h
Mares Vivas : 10h 
Vodafone Paredes de Coura : 12h 
Rock in Rio: 21H (In the evening news)

Portuguese hours!

• Upvote 1

So far it's looking like no names for this week yet, but a lot appears to be happening thereafter.

Edited by Jazebel
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Jazebel said:

So far it's looking like no names for this week yet, but a lot appears to be happening thereafter.

:( they're testing our patience

24 minutes ago, Jazebel said:

ffs I was hoping for that RHCPs announcement tomorrow

Not sure if RHCP add that many dates to their summer tour. Especially so far apart from each other. And there are rumors for Sziget and R/L.

Making new music seems to be priority. With Frusciante being back, they have to start over their work on the new album.

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Not sure if RHCP add that many dates to their summer tour. Especially so far apart from each other. And there are rumors for Sziget and R/L.

Making new music seems to be priority. With Frusciante being back, they have to start over their work on the new album.

Nah I'm starting to think they won't play either but I'm holding out hope, although I'm cynical enough to think we'll be getting oscar & the wolf, editors and kings of leon (who really are as shit live as people say they are and I'm a fan).

2 hours ago, Jazebel said:

I can see them having to wait for whatever name Primavera is waiting for, no?

11 hours ago, Jazebel said:

😩

All names have been dropped at 4pm Werchter time for this year's festival, apart from the initial Pearl Jam announcement, which was earlier but in line with Pearl Jam's own announcements. I'm hopeful, but every day I wake up and say 'today is the day'.

33 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

All names have been dropped at 4pm Werchter time for this year's festival, apart from the initial Pearl Jam announcement, which was earlier but in line with Pearl Jam's own announcements. I'm hopeful, but every day I wake up and say 'today is the day'.

The best source possible (Jazebel) has said there won't be any new names this week, so you should have some patience till next week.

the primavera topic is literally blowing up, apparently they are releasing the lineup sometime before a radio show scheduled for tomorrow 11am..so maybe this was what Jazebel was talking about! we may get something tomorrow or friday