1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

No more new names normally in 2020. We'll have to wait till january. 

Can it be that Friday will remain totally empty until January??

Actually do you think there is any chance that we can avoid Kings of Leon? It might just be me, but I think they're giving the same predictable show every time and they've been there 3 times the previous 9 years. I don't see how they won't be there.

Also, with Pearl Jam in the lineup, would Foo Fighters be realistic? If they were to be announced the same day with SOAD the day will sellout quite quickly.

8 minutes ago, Jazebel said:

One more name will be dropped this week if all goes according to latest plan.

Please be Strokes. Please be Strokes. Please be Strokes.

Looks like we have 2 big rock headliners, one hip hop headliner and one new-ish pop headliner. Maybe the last one is more indie. Still dreaming of a Tame Impala - Strokes construction.

Edited by lighthouse
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Lol look at all the insiders directly contradicting each other :D

the outcome will provide us the answer, who's closest to the fire...?

8 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Looks like we have 2 big rock headliners, one hip hop headliner and one new-ish pop headliner. Maybe the last one is more indie. Still dreaming of a Tame Impala - Strokes construction.

I'm with you here lighthouse, that will be a very nice friday for me ?

It is not that difficult, Jazebel is closer to the fire. 
that was my information and I shared it, i hope that they will release another name this week.

it is not a battle...

Edited by Ken19
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

Hoping for Strokes and getting Kings Of Leon, imagine that

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Hoping for Strokes and getting Kings Of Leon, imagine that

I imagine we won't have to soon enough haha *sobs*

28 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

It is not that difficult, Jazebel is closer to the fire. 
that was my information and I shared it, i hope that they will release another name this week.

it is not a battle...

I think the comment came from someone who apparantly rather want a dull forum without any clues or inside info rather than the odd chance of something not being correct. Without you guys this forum wouldn't be the same, so I hope that the comment from LovelessNL weren't meant in the way it were read.. 

Edited by tmolvik

25 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

it is not a battle...

I know, I was just poking around ?.

Nonetheless I read every half word you write about Werchter ?.

1 minute ago, tmolvik said:

I think the comment came from someone who apparantly rather want a dull forum without any clues or inside info rather than the odd chance of something not being correct. Without you guys this forum wouldn't be the same, so I hope that the comment from LovelessNL weren't meant in the way it were read.. 

Don't take it too serious I guess.

In terms of headliner I'll go against the stream here and hope for Kings of Leon instead of the Strokes. 

But on my wishlist for announcement this week my main hopes are for RHCP, Foo Fighters or Coldplay (unlikely I know)

2 minutes ago, EngineNr9 said:

Don't take it too serious I guess.

Well if those two that actually wants to contribute by any chance do, then your "poking around" won't really help this forum either would it.. I'll leave it there.

Just now, ParanoidTourist said:

In terms of headliner I'll go against the stream here and hope for Kings of Leon instead of the Strokes. 

But on my wishlist for announcement this week my main hopes are for RHCP, Foo Fighters or Coldplay (unlikely I know)

Still hoping for a rabbit out of the hat, rather then any of the ones being mentioned for pretty much any festival in Europe for that period. Hoping that there are some that haven't announced their tour yet. Hardly anything announced for Glastonbury at this time, so crossing fingers.

5 minutes ago, tmolvik said:

Well if those two that actually wants to contribute by any chance do, then your "poking around" won't really help this forum either would it.. I'll leave it there.

Ok, if you really think @Jazebel and @Ken19can be offended by my actions then I'm making my apologies!

54 minutes ago, tmolvik said:

Still hoping for a rabbit out of the hat, rather then any of the ones being mentioned for pretty much any festival in Europe for that period. Hoping that there are some that haven't announced their tour yet. Hardly anything announced for Glastonbury at this time, so crossing fingers.

That would be the greatest! An awesome headliner that no one is thinking of right now:) I'll guess well see.

In less important bands news: Of Monsters & Men - July 7th Poland, Alt-J July 17th Poland. 

I'd take the first one, the other one...I'd pay extra to stay as far as possible

11 hours ago, heti said:

In less important bands news: Of Monsters & Men - July 7th Poland, Alt-J July 17th Poland. 

I'd take the first one, the other one...I'd pay extra to stay as far as possible

Would love to have - of monsters & men!