Don't know about MCR yet, mate. Wouldn't get my hopes up too much, though. Don't think Belgium really cares that much about them, and RW wouldn't be able to sell much extra tickets with 'em in my opinion. IF they play, it probably won't be a high slot and they'd probably be announced among some other less important names sometime in the new year.

5 minutes ago, Lilsassybrat said:

If an insider could hint me if MCR have a chance to play at Werchter that would be great ?

Kusy had info a day before they announced reunion about Coachella in the USA and Mad Cool and RW at nonheadline slots

On 11/29/2019 at 3:39 PM, Jazebel said:

No need to throw tantrums just yet. By this time next week, Rock Werchter's bill will pretty much look more promising than Mad Cool's already. (To be fair, it does now already, too, but you know what I mean).

Just wondering, are there any band/artists whom didn't already announce their festival tour or just some dates? Something RW pulls out of their sleeve to get an exclusive?

I think it would be best for everyones sake if MCR played lotto arena or sportpaleis, that way they play a long set, MCR fans happy, non MCR fans happy

2 minutes ago, xydroh said:

I think it would be best for everyones sake if MCR played lotto arena or sportpaleis, that way they play a long set, MCR fans happy, non MCR fans happy

That would be awesome but I don’t think it will happen. 

Edited by Lilsassybrat

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Kusy had info a day before they announced reunion about Coachella in the USA and Mad Cool and RW at nonheadline slots

Let’s hope for the best. Coachella is way too far for me. Spain is possible :)

Edited by Lilsassybrat

12 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Doubt that they will play a non headlining act tbh, I mean people tried to get them to reunite earlier for big money and they refused and they are headlining download in Japan and Australia

9 minutes ago, kingtulip said:

Doubt that they will play a non headlining act tbh, I mean people tried to get them to reunite earlier for big money and they refused and they are headlining download in Japan and Australia

Impossible to see them headlining a festival like Rock Werchter in Belgium. They always had juge success in the UK (headliner at Reading in 2011), good success in other countries but even if the hype is high, they can't headline a so big festival here. Between seeing them on Main Stage early in the afternoon at Rock Werchter, I prefer to see them at Lotto Arena or Forest National. Ancienne Belgique (2000p) is too small for a comeback show. Asia, Australia, Europe, Usa: it can be sometimes really different from a place to another. 

4 minutes ago, TheKiewitGuy said:

Hoping Kendrick headlining means he has new music coming out soon as well. Already saw him twice on the DAMN. tour.

he could have a few new songs out by next summer, but i honestly think that he would prioritize touring US when  a new album comes out - that's what most of the north american rappers do

Edited by neacaisa

@Ken19 @Kusy Do you know what the crack is with The Strokes, was that poster HAIM posted real but they are waiting to announce them or? Looks like they can do Mad Cool, Werchter etc. so are the festivals waiting for permission or have the band pulled out?

20 minutes ago, Jefferke said:

Is this it? For this year? There was no 'more names to follow soon' in the announcement. 

Nothing special. I know announcements of them with no clue in it, the next day we’ve got a new name.

1 hour ago, xydroh said:

MCR wouldn’t sell out de Sportpaleis in Belgium, at all. I’m surprised by how many people that see this as a big band. They’re a bit like Biffy, I guess. Big in the UK, not that well known in Belgium. 

Extremely happy with Kendrick Lamar by the way! (As some people in here might have guessed) Predicting new music too. He’s been silent for a while and it seems like he’s embarking on a major tour next year. 

I have to say there’s enough variation in the realised names so far. Love that!

Edited by lighthouse

6 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

MCR wouldn’t sell out de Sportpaleis in Belgium, at all. I’m surprised by how many people that see this as a big band. They’re a bit like Biffy, I guess. Big in the UK, not that well known in Belgium. 

They could probably still take on Forest/Lotto Arena, but I highly doubt they'd sell out. 

Anyway, the conclusion is clear: if they're aiming high for their reunion shows, RW is out of the picture. 

50 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Nothing special. I know announcements of them with no clue in it, the next day we’ve got a new name.

I don't get what you are saying? You mean they won't announce anything special this year anymore? 

I don't really care if its going to be RHCP/KoL/FF's, all I want is The Strokes haha. Its the only headliner I have never got the chance to see because they never play in Belgium or Netherlands.