Kendrick is certainly one that will divide opinion ?

RATM would be top of my wish list but I’m prepared for them to not come to Europe. 

Ken - thank you for your patience with us all. Exciting to think we will soon know what awaits us at RW. We all focus on headliners but certainly for me the undercard at RW has been a highlight, sometimes more so than the headliners. I can’t wait to see who is coming to the meadow ?

Seems like it's really unpopular but pretty much my dream trio of headliners would be Kendrick-RHCP-Pearl Jam and I don't care that I already saw all of them including RHCP 6 times :D

Can't wait to see next week. Actually, looking at other lineups it looks like A LOT of acts I love are touring 

Edited by Nicklord

Pearl Jam is the first name. But Levitate Levitate Levitate Levitate will follow very soon.

The other Levitate too.

Edited by Ken19
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Pearl Jam is the first name. But Levitate Levitate Levitate Levitate will follow very soon.

The other Levitate too.

Very nice. I'm not very fond of Pearl Jam, but "Pj - Kendrick - 21P" are 3 varied names, which is great.

if we get Pearl Jam, Kendrick and RHCP I am already extremely happy, add Tame Impala Foals and SOAD to this and it will just be ridiculously good and exceed all my expectations. I am praying rn haha

We know that PJ gonna be at Lolla Paris and they announce their dates in one shot. 

And Lolla Paris posted that they will make an announcement Monday 10:00

4 minutes ago, eratiti007 said:

Of course they just did.

The dates are from various years. I’m assuming it’s the locations for 2020 on the video. Delighted they’re playing 

Just now, Red Day said:

The dates are from various years. I’m assuming it’s the locations for 2020 on the video. Delighted they’re playing 

That's exactly that, the locations matter the most.

1 minute ago, Red Day said:

Not quite. Austria is gonna be Vienna not Nova Rock. 

No Prague but Krakow in July. Also Waldbuhne in Berlin. 

4 minutes ago, Kusy said:

Not quite. Austria is gonna be Vienna not Nova Rock. 

No Prague but Krakow in July. Also Waldbuhne in Berlin. 

Ach well, as long as they play RW , I’m very happy and makes my mind up about my 2020 euro jaunt

So Kendrick Lamar and Twenty One Pilots are two headliners I truly don't care about/would love them to stay away. But as it's gonna be exactly the opposite, I do hope for great Barn rock headliners that day (Pixies for example)

On the other hand, Kenny seems to have an hour long show, I'd throw him Thursday as late night act after PJ. Rockers would go back to sleep, everyone else would have a blast :P

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, heti said:

So Kendrick Lamar and Twenty One Pilots are two headliners I truly don't care about/would love them to stay away. But as it's gonna be exactly the opposite, I do hope for great Barn rock headliners that day (Pixies for example)

On the other hand, Kenny seems to have an hour long show, I'd throw him Thursday as late night act after PJ. Rockers would go back to sleep, everyone else would have a blast :P

That sums up the perfect evening for me as an old rocker ?

40 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

@Ken19 Maybe not the right topic to post it, but any chance Eminem will be touring in 2020? Playing festivals such as RW?

Im' not Ken. But no.
KL is much more relative.

Lollapalooza Paris announces in 10 min. Guys think it's pearl jam? maybe rock werchter announces at the same time. I am okay to watch pearl jam again but kendrick lamar and 21 pilots are definitely not my thing. 

9 minutes ago, Apocalyptica said:

Lollapalooza Paris announces in 10 min. Guys think it's pearl jam? maybe rock werchter announces at the same time. I am okay to watch pearl jam again but kendrick lamar and 21 pilots are definitely not my thing. 

Pearl Jam will be lovely, they really love Werchter, Kendrick should play a hip hop fest imo, and TOP should stick to their own shows, which are very good, but it doesn't translate very well to festivals. Plus that TOP clique is probably the worst imaginable crowd at a festival, looking at what happened during Johnny Marr at Sziget this year