2 minutes ago, Dennisf said:

Too soon after their dissapointing visit in 2018. They are not PJ  ?

I was about to say wasn't there a thing that they had a difficult set in 2018?

Although in saying that, I'm pretty sure Kings of Leon played headline slots on back-to-back years earlier this decade.

1 hour ago, Archi said:

Kings Of Leon and Editors play so often at Rock Werchter, I wouldn't be surprised if The Killers do the same. Maybe as co-headline?

I don't know, I don't think the festival goers or the group would want them back

Bon Inver seems less and less likely with the tour ending in Australia only a few days before Werchter, I am still hoping but I guess they seem more likely for Pkp...

3 minutes ago, santowhir said:

I don't know, I don't think the festival goers or the group would want them back

I must be quite alone here,  but I actually liked The Killers in 2018 :) KOL on the other hand has been boring every time.. 

1 minute ago, tmolvik said:

I must be quite alone here,  but I actually liked The Killers in 2018 :) KOL on the other hand has been boring every time.. 

You are not alone, I really liked The Killers in 2018. Them, PJ and QOTSA were the highlights from the headliners that year for me. 

And I also didn't mind KOL to be honest. I've only seem them in 2017 and thought they were OK. Not sure where the unanimous hate is coming from.

Killers are a bit of a go to festival band.  They have the songs and a very charismatic front man who makes audiences feel part of the show.  Kings of Leon on the other hand in my opinion are possibly the most boring live band around.  I genuinely think they don't particularly enjoy being on stage and just go through the motions.  I quite liked them first time I saw them touring their first album but success seemed to turn them into a right bunch of dour buggers

Mad Cool, Southside, Hurricane and Super Bock Super Bock with Foals

Will RW enjoy Twenty One Pilots, King of Leon and Bring me The Horizon from Southside / Hurricante.

There is so much possibility for RW that I already doubt SOAD in RW. And in my country SOAD already sold out

7 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Mad Cool, Southside, Hurricane and Super Bock Super Bock with Foals

Will RW enjoy Twenty One Pilots, King of Leon and Bring me The Horizon from Southside / Hurricante.

There is so much possibility for RW that I already doubt SOAD in RW. And in my country SOAD already sold out

BMTH played last year, so I suppose they are out.

21P is very likely, but they already played two shows in Belgium with this album, so not a certainty. KOL is always possible at RW, but let's hope they won't book them. 

SOAD seems a certainty on Sunday the 5th (if they are announced for Hellfest tonight). 

I hope for Kendrick with his recent tour rumors. 

Rock Werchter could have a nice line-up this year!

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Twenty One Pilots - Foals.
2. Kings Of Leon - The Killers - Vampire Weekend.
3. Pearl Jam - Volbeat - The Hives.
4. Foo Fighters - System Of A Down - My Chemical Romance.

3 hours ago, EV123 said:

BMTH played last year, so I suppose they are out.

21P is very likely, but they already played two shows in Belgium with this album, so not a certainty. KOL is always possible at RW, but let's hope they won't book them. 

SOAD seems a certainty on Sunday the 5th (if they are announced for Hellfest tonight). 

I hope for Kendrick with his recent tour rumors. 

SOAD at Hellfest

10 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

I don't think RHCP will play at RW. They're not announce in any other festival during this period. They'll don't stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

05.06 Ejekt Festival (Greece)
13.06 Visarno Arena (Italy)
19.06 Pinkpop (Netherland)
20.06 Groupama Stadium (France)

They only announce 4 shows until now. In 2016, they'll do a month in Europe from Rock Am Ring (04.06) to T In The Park (10.07). Lot of day-off, lot of promo-days and not so many shows. They can do the same in 2020.

6 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

no no no no no ...... I saw Incubus in 2018 and it was very weak live!

I sam them in 2012 at Werchter and I loved them ! 

17 minutes ago, Archi said:

In 2016, they'll do a month in Europe from Rock Am Ring (04.06) to T In The Park (10.07). Lot of day-off, lot of promo-days and not so many shows. They can do the same in 2020.

No, they did two legs of two weeks. One from 04.06 till 14.06 (Paris) and one from 29.06 (Roskilde) till 10.07 and they did this during their last European festival tours.

14 minutes ago, EV123 said:

No, they did two legs of two weeks. One from 04.06 till 14.06 (Paris) and one from 29.06 (Roskilde) till 10.07 and they did this during their last European festival tours.

If they did like this, they could make it again.

Actually, it's my favorite band so I'm maybe not objective enough and just wanna see them back :) 

1 minute ago, lighthouse said:

King Kendrick, Faith No More and Anderson Paak are in the neighborhood.

Kendrick would immediately be the most interesting headliner on the lineup.

Faith No More is for Graspop I guess. Would love to have Kendrick and enjoy another gig of Anderson Paak. 

1 hour ago, lighthouse said:

Kendrick would immediately be the most interesting headliner on the lineup.

He was w*nk at Reading 2018, only played for about an hour as well which is fucking bullshit for a headline set.

7 minutes ago, Aech said:

He was w*nk at Reading 2018, only played for about an hour as well which is fucking bullshit for a headline set.

Agree, at Sziget too,very disappointing

4 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Agree, at Sziget too,very disappointing

At Sziget they had problems, the whole day on the Main Stage was fucked up with Stormzy and Lykke Li losing 15 mins for each set and Kendrick losing about 45 minutes out of 90. 

Odds are he would have played 60-70 minutes anyway, but still it has to be mentioned