Rock Werchter 2020

3 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Yeah, it is very promising ?

Can you only tell if there are any big acts to be announced next week that haven't yet announced anything else in Europe (Pearl Jam excluded ;) )?

Edited by mln

2 hours ago, Jazebel said:

No need to throw tantrums just yet. By this time next week, Rock Werchter's bill will pretty much look more promising than Mad Cool's already. (To be fair, it does now already, too, but you know what I mean).

Glad to hear! It’m the most curious about the non-rock headliners. Here’s to some nice surprises! 

7 minutes ago, Kusy said:

Pearl Jam annoucement on Monday?

Somewhere next week. There are some rumours about festivals announcing them shortly before the whole tour rolls out. So i expect some festivals next week and on friday the whole tour..

Edited by MK1

It makes sense that they will start with Pearl Jam. The same day is their main media partner Studio Brussels announcing the details of their charity event (very big in Belgium) and normally they will never announce the same day. Only when a very big name (who is the boss in such cases) wants to announce. 

Yes, as said before, next week is the week. But before you ask, I don't know when they will announce which name. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

It makes sense that they will start with Pearl Jam. The same day is their main media partner Studio Brussels announcing the details of their charity event (very big in Belgium) and normally they will never announce the same day. Only when a very big name (who is the boss in such cases) wants to announce. 

Yes, as said before, next week is the week. But before you ask, I don't know when they will announce which name. 

Keep doing the good work and thanks for all you do here Ken, it's very much appreciated. It's great to be able to talk and have the insight of someone inside the business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

No RHCP at RW. They'aren't in any other festival during this period. I doubt they stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

Yeah I'm starting to think that might be case, hope I'm wrong mind. Just hope we get a new headliner that's not announced other places other than pearl jam 

17 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

No RHCP at RW. They'aren't in any other festival during this period. I doubt they stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

They should be around, playing festivals only. Werchter is an obvious choice in Belgium. Don't have to stay only for Werchter: there are Opener,  Roskilde, Volt... 

2 hours ago, Ken19 said:

I choose to read as much between the lines as I can here, and are looking forward to The Boss announcing that he will play RW next week. Thank you, you've been far to kind! :)

• Upvote 1