Rock Werchter 2020

4 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

There is nothing in the press release about new names next week. Keep that in mind. Normally by the end of the month the line up is complete, but I expect some news the last week of the month.

That's gonna be 2 very long weeks

Edited by polnico

I don't like these big batches and think they could rather split them into next week if they're not going to announce anything then anyway. That said, I think there quite a few positive names here, and a couple of more I'm looking forward to getting to know. The Last Internationale, Gang of Youths, Alex Cameron and The Marcus King Band the highlitghs for me.

58 minutes ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Not sure if your in the know or just an avid festival goer but any names due for pukkelpop

Not in the know but there's names that can be worked out by what's around and been announced at other festivals.

The ones I'd say are 99% certs are Foals, Noisia, Soulwax, Pendulum, Black Country New Road and Caribou and I'm pretty certain Dua Lipa will be one of the headliners. There's loads of others potentials for it - not Snow Patrol though, they're ruled out.

Edited by DDave
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DDave said:

Not in the know but there's names that can be worked out by what's around and been announced at other festivals.

The ones I'd say are 99% certs are Foals, Noisia, Soulwax, Pendulum, Black Country New Road and Caribou and I'm pretty certain Dua Lipa will be one of the headliners. There's loads of others potentials for it - not Snow Patrol though, they're ruled out.

If you compare the line up from RW with Lowlands, you can add a lot of other certainties for Pukkelpop. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AAlex said:

Tame Impala have a month long gap in their US tour, starting middle of June, I don't know if there's any dates they haven't added to their webite in that gap yet, but could they possibly be heading over for a few shows? Would make a perfect closer after The Strokes for me, and RW have had 'dance/electronic' acts play after the headliners in the past.

They already have two dates announced in Europe in these spaces between June and July ... to be honest I expected their name today because their new album came out today, but let's see, they were really good with The Strokes

Today's lot only know two bands
JC Stewart who opened for Kodaline in 2018 here in Portugal.
The Last Internationale that will be here in my city tomorrow, I'm glad I didn't buy a ticket.

But today I still dreamed of wolf alice at The Barn.

The conclusion is that today the main stage closed on Saturday and 3 names are missing for Friday on the same stage!

How many names does The Barn, The Slope, Kluc C???

4 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Is there any sort of solo camping type thread or page I can join? Looks like I'll probably be the only one of my friends interested in this

I recommend making a thread about it mate. I did that in 2018 and ended up with a big group, we had a great time! 

Edited by Diamond24

5 hours ago, kingtulip said:

Man i hoped that they would book some underground hip-hop artists like last year, maybe there is some space for JPEGMAFIA, City Morgue or somebody else or they just wanna rely on more older public

Not sure underground is the word you're looking for but I agree, JPEG or Denzel would be amazing 

5 hours ago, DDave said:

Haha I've seen snow patrol once that's enough for me for now, I look forward to seeing the line up 

• Upvote 1