Rock Werchter 2020

23 hours ago, lighthouse said:

I'm not a big fan of the way names are put on the poster. Weird seeing Fontaines DC visually 'above' Beck or Disclosure. Or Bombay above Jorja Smith, Joost above Thom Yorke.

Nitpicking really, but there you go. 😉

Has there actually been a radio/tv commercial yet? Haven't seen or heard one yet.

When the line up is complete. Not really a must when you miss a big name.

Getting very close to buying tickets for this.

Considering the Big Green Coach from London. Anyone done this before? Any issues I should be aware of? Seems like it would take all the hassle out of travelling. £236 per person for all travel and festival tickets seems a bargain. 

Edited by Henrik

2 hours ago, Henrik said:

Getting very close to buying tickets for this.

Considering the Big Green Coach from London. Anyone done this before? Any issues I should be aware of? Seems like it would take all the hassle out of travelling. €272.75 per person for all travel and festival tickets seems a bargain.

And here's me thinking the bus to Dublin for a flight again is a fucking trek 😅

37 minutes ago, Festilitis said:

Coachella maybe will be moved to October. With impact on the European festival summer. Is the latest news..  Let's hope it Will not be true. Like tw classic eg, already in 3 months.. I hope things will be better or it will be a boring summer 

Why would there be an impact for European festival summer if Coachella is moved? I don't see it.

Anyway, numbers of new contagions seem to be decreasing in Belgium the last few days. Really no reason to panic for the moment. 

I quoted what they said on national radio here this morning.  Maybe a tour scheme changes, no idea. 

Decreasing number is just an idea. It's good give this numbers for people not panic. But the correct number lays 10 times higher. This is also confirmed by the authorities

Edited by Festilitis

Guys, I don't think you need to attack or downvote anyone who makes a joke about Ken. Yes, we all like him and he provides good info sometimes, but this forum is for everyone else too. Ken is a big boy, I'm sure he can handle mild sarcasm. 

And for RW, I would imagine the next month is pretty much wait and see. Things can go in both directions for now and I doubt any big co-headlining artist will be booking festivals in the meantime.

• Upvote 1

I don't dispute Ken's festival knowledge/info, but I just think it is rather irresponsible to be telling us everything will be fine when we could be potentially out a lot of money on flights/tickets if this thing gets cancelled. Since literal countries are being shut down and bands are cancelling tours, I'd be questionable about committing the best part of €500 on the word of one person who is looked upon as a 'higher up' figure in this community.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, brightside23 said:

Pessoal, acho que você não precisa atacar ou rebaixar quem faz uma piada sobre Ken. Sim, todos nós gostamos dele e ele às vezes fornece boas informações, mas este fórum é para todos os outros também. Ken é um garoto grande, tenho certeza que ele pode lidar com sarcasmo leve. 

E para a RW, eu imagino que o próximo mês seja praticamente esperar para ver. As coisas podem ir em ambas as direções por enquanto e eu duvido que qualquer grande artista co-headline esteja agendando festivais nesse meio tempo.

Created an account today just to come and set this on fire!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moxley01 said:

I don't dispute Ken's festival knowledge/info, but I just think it is rather irresponsible to be telling us everything will be fine when we could be potentially out a lot of money on flights/tickets if this thing gets cancelled. Since literal countries are being shut down and bands are cancelling tours, I'd be questionable about committing the best part of €500 on the word of one person who is looked upon as a 'higher up' figure in this community.

Are you planning to book tickets right now? 🙄 I would not, nobody does, prove can you find in the ticket sales this moment. 
There are a lot of meetings right now, it will be another climate by then. I’m not the pessimistic type of guy. Give it time. Many months to go.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1