9 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Could Björk be an option?

02 July Crocus Music Hall – Moscow, Russia 
06 July Hartwall Arena – Helsinki, Finland 
09 July Waldbühne Open Air – Berlin, Germany 
17 July Siene Musicale – Paris, France
20 July Siene Musicale – Paris, France 
26 July Bluedot Festival – Cheshire, UK 

I guess the Moscow date on the Thursday already rules her out....

was just about to post it, still think she can play Werchter on 4/7, that we will be amazing but maybe too much to hope for

Edited by amfest12

14 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

We will have about 15/17 more names for RW.

There are a lot of potential artists on DTRH. But not all of them are for RW. Hot Chip for example, will play elsewhere.

Cage the elephant, maybe?! Heard they gave a great show in RW17.

Also, is Tyler the creator an option? I guess he's free on Thursday, but then it will be 4 nights in a row for him.

Edited by Ohad

1 minute ago, Ohad said:

Also, is Tyler the creator an option? I guess Thursday he's free, but then it will be 4 nights in a row for him.

Will be so nice to have Cage the elephant but they are playing the 1,2,3 and 5 in other festivals 

4 minutes ago, Ohad said:

Also, is Tyler the creator an option? I guess he's free on Thursday, but then it will be 4 nights in a row for him.

Only wants to headline... Was on their wishlist though, but the big Barn was not fitting his ambitions. 

1 minute ago, Ken19 said:

Only wants to headline... Was on their wishlist though, but the big Barn was not fitting his ambitions. 

Alright... sucks, I guess. As DTRH and RW share so much already I don't really see many other artists I'd like to add to RW.

Do you still think that Tame Impala is highly unlikely for Friday?

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

We will have about 15/17 more names for RW.

There are a lot of potential artists on DTRH. But not all of them are for RW. Hot Chip for example, will play elsewhere.

Will they make up for the lack of Belgian bands with these final names? 
I’m loving the line-up so far but some Belgian bands would be nice to have 

36 minutes ago, iliandl said:

Will they make up for the lack of Belgian bands with these final names? 
I’m loving the line-up so far but some Belgian bands would be nice to have 

You can se the Belgian bands on each Belgian festival, and we have a lot of festivals. 

But I think they will ad some more. Brihang for example. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohad said:

Alright... sucks, I guess. As DTRH and RW share so much already I don't really see many other artists I'd like to add to RW.

Do you still think that Tame Impala is highly unlikely for Friday?

Tame Impala is for festivals 2021. Shame that they did the tour in 2019, with only 2 new songs. 

• Upvote 1

One question and one thought: 1) How many coupons of food and drink would you buy for 2 people? And 2) Line up is very nice but the co-headliner name missing is killing me because we don ´t have clues and it´s intriguing. Thanks @Ken19 for all the info, it´s great to have you on this forum(It´s so sad to see what is happening in MC forum and saying about you).

15 minutes ago, Blaxey said:

One question and one thought: 1) How many coupons of food and drink would you buy for 2 people? And 2) Line up is very nice but the co-headliner name missing is killing me because we don ´t have clues and it´s intriguing. Thanks @Ken19 for all the info, it´s great to have you on this forum(It´s so sad to see what is happening in MC forum and saying about you).

+/- 20 a day per person works perfect for me (eating at noon outside the festival before entering) 😉 Depends on what kind of drinker/eater you are ofc.

Edited by Dennisf
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sarahuertlop said:

Are there any kind of food stands of shops outside the venue to buy food and drinks to keep in the camping (The hive)?

There are food stands in the camping, but if you mean actual groceries, you'd need to go to Leuven (to the Colruyt for example). There are free shuttles running all day long so it's quite easy to get there.

5 minutes ago, polnico said:

There are food stands in the camping, but if you mean actual groceries, you'd need to go to Leuven (to the Colruyt for example). There are free shuttles running all day long so it's quite easy to get there.

You can go to Haacht :-). Not that far and you have a Colruyt and Delhaize over there. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, djd4 said:

You guys reckon the coronavirus might have an effect on the festival? Apprehensive about booking anything yet as I'm coming from overseas. 

I was thinking the same earlier. We'll see how it develops in the coming weeks, but if it keeps growing at this pace, I feel like this year's festival might be in jeopardy (and festivals all around the world...)

Edited by polnico