Rock Werchter 2020

7 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Just saw that Gwen Stefani plays in Spain 4th of July. Perhaps she can be this year's Kylie as someone mentioned earlier..

Would habe been a great Barn Head for the Thursday, but this slot has already been filled....

Since she was mentioned here and there.....was Lana del Rey originally planned to be second Friday headliner, but pulled out early?

For my personal taste I'm quite sad, that Imagine Dragons are not around. They would have been a good fit for the mainstream festivals in July to fill their open headliner spots like Werchter, Roskilde, Mad Cool, Deichbrand etc

2 hours ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Would habe been a great Barn Head for the Thursday, but this slot has already been filled....

Since she was mentioned here and there.....was Lana del Rey originally planned to be second Friday headliner, but pulled out early?

For my personal taste I'm quite sad, that Imagine Dragons are not around. They would have been a good fit for the mainstream festivals in July to fill their open headliner spots like Werchter, Roskilde, Mad Cool, Deichbrand etc

Shame. Would have been nice to have her in the Barn after Beck=) 

Call it UK based but I still can't believe they haven't announced Sam Fender and Foals yet. Now both are looking increasingly vague chances. 

I haven't, same as a few in this group, still got my annual combi. There just doesn't seem the line up for me, either seen most already or don't feel some of the newer artists. It's going to be a late decision if I spend €600 this year.

Edited by Scarnic
Text working

7 minutes ago, Scarnic said:

Call it UK based but I still can't believe they haven't announced Sam Fender and Foals yet. Now both are looking increasingly vague chances. 

I haven't, same as a few in this group, still got my annual combi. There just doesn't seem the line up for me, either seen most already or don't feel some of the newer artists. It's going to be a late decision if I spend €600 this year.

Both are playing Lowlands in August, so are more likely for Pukkelpop.

What we are currently missing:

- One coheadliner on Friday (both Jazebel and Ken confirmed they are looking for one)

- One Barnheadliner on Friday, as Archive is definitely not taking that position

- About 15 afternoon sized acts, of which we can expect quite a few to be Belgian. It also depends on what they'll do with the Slope names, given that the Belgian national team is playing on Friday or Saturday if they advance to the Euro quarter finals