Rock Werchter 2020

Rock Werchter is working on yet another impressive line-up. Would you expect anything less? This week, 28 more acts RSVP’d. It's an exciting list of newcomers that include banjos, pianos, orchestras, brass bands, beautiful voices and searing guitars. Lianne La Havas, Apparat, Mabel, The Dead South, Sampa The Great, Eefje de Visser, The Last Internationale and Tyler Childers are new for Thursday 2 July. Whitney, Inhaler, Gang of Youths, Marc Rebillet, Brass Against, Easy Life, PUP and JC Stewart have been added to the line-up on Friday 3 July. Bombay Bicycle club, Worakls Orchestra, City and Colour, Tierra Whack, Emma Bale and Alex Cameron will be at the Festivalpark on Saturday 4 July. Oh Wonder, Joep Beving, The Marcus King Band, Glints, Oscar Jerome and EGO KILL TALENT complete the programme on Sunday 5 July. More names to follow soon!

🎫 Tickets for Rock Werchter 2020 are available from www.rockwerchter.be #RW20

A couple of nice additions for me... without listening to the ones I don't know Inhaler, Gang of Youths, Bombay Bicycle Club and Easy Life stand out.

Unless 'completes the programme for Sunday' means completes todays announcement, which I don't think it does, that would mean Sunday should be a pretty good gauge of whats left to be announced...

MAIN STAGE 7/5/7/7

THE BARN 5/4/4/6

KLUB C 6/5/6/5

SLOPE 4/5/3/4

Can't be a lot left if the Sunday really is complete, 1-2 main stage acts for Friday, a few Barn acts and possibly the odd one for Klub C/The Slop depending on set lengths.

EDIT - There's five minutes I'lll never get back @Ken19  😄😄

Edited by AAlex
  • Upvote 1

Tame Impala have a month long gap in their US tour, starting middle of June, I don't know if there's any dates they haven't added to their webite in that gap yet, but could they possibly be heading over for a few shows? Would make a perfect closer after The Strokes for me, and RW have had 'dance/electronic' acts play after the headliners in the past.

23 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Sunday is not complete yet. In the Dutch version of the press release you can read additions. 2/3 more bands to go this day.

This is weird, in the french version, they say that Thursday is full and Sunday not. While they say the opposite for both english and dutch. 

9 minutes ago, brightside23 said:

Yeah. Add another 10-15 small names next week + Post Malone and it should be complete. 

There is nothing in the press release about new names next week. Keep that in mind. Normally by the end of the month the line up is complete, but I expect some news the last week of the month.

• Upvote 1