Rock Werchter 2020

15 minutes ago, kingtulip said:

So MCR tickets in Germany for kunstrasen festival were sold out in 40 seconds, still not enough to do a Werchter show? 🥺 Sorry guys for bringing them up again, i’m just desperate to see them but don’t want to miss RW doe 😂

I think RW can do without them. I'll surely do

37 minutes ago, kingtulip said:

So MCR tickets in Germany for kunstrasen festival were sold out in 40 seconds, still not enough to do a Werchter show? 🥺 Sorry guys for bringing them up again, i’m just desperate to see them but don’t want to miss RW doe 😂

I think they’re done announcing their 2020 dates unfortunately 😔

Edited by unodosseb

11 minutes ago, Yago said:

I think RW can do without them. I'll surely do

They can, but the fact that the every venue that starts selling tickets for their show is going instant sold out should send a loud and clear message.

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana

😎

Very happy with today's announcement. Quality acts, big names, nice female additions. Some acts who looked certainties for Pukkelpop. A lot of the hinted acts were already mentioned. Good job everyone to guess them right. Still 55/60 names to go after today. 

Looking forward to see all the reactions. 

Cyu next week, same time! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

😎

Very happy with today's announcement. Quality acts, big names, nice female additions. Some acts who looked certainties for Pukkelpop. A lot of the hinted acts were already mentioned. Good job everyone to guess them right. Still 55/60 names to go after today. 

Any indication on what time today? The wait's killing us! 

41 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

I think they’re done announcing their 2020 dates unfortunately 😔

I imagine promoters will be pushing to capitalise on their comeback. I saw them before the break up, and whilst the argument is there that they were on the decline in 2011, in 2020 there's a generation who want to see them and original fans wanting to buy tickets. I find them very similar to the strokes, who were on the decline at a similar time, but have been selective in touring and are now more sought after.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kingtulip said:

was also trying to get tickets, sadly didn't get any

35 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

😎

Who got announced today? Can't see from the website!

26 minutes ago, xydroh said:

was also trying to get tickets, sadly didn't get any

Hotel packages for MCR in Bonn are still available on ticketmaster.de. I got one as I will go there from Werchter and needed a hotel anyway. Not so pricey too

Edited by Ferda

The lineup for Rock Werchter is gradually shaping up. Huge acts like Pearl Jam, The Strokes, Kendrick Lamar, System of a Down, Twenty One Pilots and Volbeat will take the stage. Other prominent performers on the lineup are Beck, Faith No More, Pixies, Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes, Anderson .Paak and the Free Nationals, Wilco. Rock Werchter is always a cast-iron guarantee of the best line-up. It's no different in 2020. Everything points to an awesome edition. Sixteen new names are added to the lineup today. New for Thursday 2 July are Haim, Disclosure and The Big Moon. On Friday 3 July Liam Gallagher, Archive, Bicep Live, Cigarettes After Sex and Brittany Howard play at the festival. Jorja Smith, Jimmy Eat World and Tones and I join the line-up for Saturday 4 July. New on for Sunday 5 July are Placebo, Michael Kiwanuka, Kacey Musgraves, Big Thief and Joost