• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

I'd love

Pearl Jam - The National - Massive Attack 

Foo Fighters - Tame Impala - Volbeat

Kendrick Lamar - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Faith No More 

Guns'n'Roses - System of a Down 

:)

On Saturday, you have already Kendrick - Twenty One Pilots - Faith No More. So no room anymore for RHCP :) 

Really curious about this Friday. If we'll have the Foo's or the Red Hot or something like Kings Of Leon. 

2 hours ago, Archi said:

On Saturday, you have already Kendrick - Twenty One Pilots - Faith No More. So no room anymore for RHCP :) 

Really curious about this Friday. If we'll have the Foo's or the Red Hot or something like Kings Of Leon. 

Kings of Leon are playing Madrid the following week so very possible, they often share bands between the two festivals. 

Edited by lagerlout
More info

46 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

This looks great! Same weekend as RW and just in the Netherlands. How about Tyler, The Creator on the Saturday in the Barn?? 

7C43200B-C96C-4167-BFD2-DF9F7AB5B4CF.png

Adding Cage The Elephant and Sticky Fingers alone would be enough to buy my ticket for Werchter; IDLES, Bombay Bicycle Club, Tyler and Loyle Carner would also be great. So would Two Door but they played last year.  

52 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

I would love to see The Murder Capital back as I didn’t catch them last year! I know it’s unlikely but I think they’d be awesome opening the main stage!

Me too...loved their RW show last year and if Yungblud is booked for 2019 and 2020 why not TMC? Also would not mind Fontaines D.C. at all...

The hotel I get in Leuven (yes I'm a posh snob) is charging about £300 extra than 2 years ago for 6 nights (wednesday to tuesday). It's £1300, it used to be £1000. I expect prices to be high but I think this might have just priced me out. Looked at the airbnb's and all the good ones have sold out. Any other ideas?

The hotel I get in Leuven (yes I'm a posh snob) is charging about £300 extra than 2 years ago for 6 nights (wednesday to tuesday). It's £1300, it used to be £1000. I expect prices to be high but I think this might have just priced me out. Looked at the airbnb's and all the good ones have sold out. Any other ideas?

17 minutes ago, santowhir said:

Rock village is even pricier. There are night trains to Antwerp or Brussels from Leuven, but that wouldn't be a short commute. Like you said all the good ones are gone as soon as next years dates are announced. Might need just unsnob for a week, suck it up and camp? Hope someone else has a better suggestion.

1 hour ago, santowhir said:

i'd say the hive resort is your only real option then.

4 hours ago, santowhir said:

RW is pretty expensive compared to some other festivals. You could look at trying another one. Me and mates did NOS last 2 years. Airbnb in Lisbon was pretty reasonable and the food and beer at the festival was good and cheap. Sadly Nos line up is for me really poor this year.  RW shaping up nicely but it is a very expensive weekend 

1 hour ago, Red Day said:

RW is pretty expensive compared to some other festivals. You could look at trying another one. Me and mates did NOS last 2 years. Airbnb in Lisbon was pretty reasonable and the food and beer at the festival was good and cheap. Sadly Nos line up is for me really poor this year.  RW shaping up nicely but it is a very expensive weekend 

I am Portuguese and I have been to NOS Alive for 6 years in a row and in fact Portugal compared to the rest of Europe is cheaper but right now it pays to go to RW.

And if you come to the festivals in northern Portugal for example Vodafone Paredes de Coura the accommodation is much cheaper than Lisbon and you eat much better and cheaper than Lisbon in the north of Portugal.

Eventim just released a poster of a festival in Bonn in Germany with My Chemical Romance on it. An insider of the festival said in a german forum it's true. The gig has to be between 01.07. and 09.07, so if the poster really is legit, there's another sign that the Werchter/Mad Cool etc. rumours might be true.

kunst-rasen-bonn-tickets-poster.jpg

Edited by MrTobs
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MrTobs said:

Eventim just released a poster of a festival in Bonn in Germany with My Chemical Romance on it. An insider of the festival said in a german forum it's true. The gig has to be between 01.07. and 09.07, so if the poster really is legit, there's another sign that the Werchter/Mad Cool etc. rumours might be true.

kunst-rasen-bonn-tickets-poster.jpg

in the presence of some of worlds greats. Seems to indicate that MCR are gonna be one of the bigger names if they come

• Upvote 1