Rock Werchter 2020

Just now, Noeliam said:

But couldn't RW have waited a bit more to announce them? It's such a strong bonus for the saturday.

I think they should, but I think they wanted to announce another big name before announcing sets of names like previous years. And I'm just guessing they share a headliner with Coachelle, where Coachella always announce the name first in the beginning of January.

8 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

I think GMM were actually trying to get G'nR, but when this didn't work out still tried to get FNM.

FNM was originally planned to play the sunday of GMM. That was already a long time in the books. Finally they switched the day. RW is really a surprise, maybe the band themselves really wanted to come back (after their glorious show in 2015). 

Because some people thinks i need a lot of attention. Fine by me. 

Enjoy the speculation, RW will be great, Graspop too. I thought it would be fun to share some insights and participate in the speculation.

I liked to read everything on festileaks, and I stil want to do that. But not with the comments that i am an attention guy.

With some luck Jazebel, hetiswaar, set and other will share the better info with you.

Edited by Ken19
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Enjoy the speculation, RW will be great, Graspop too. I thought it would be fun to share some insights and participate in the speculation.

I liked to read everything on festileaks, and I stil want to do that. But not with the comments that i am an attention guy.

With some luck Jazebel, hetiswaar, set and other will share the better info with you.

I’m eager to read everything you post. I don’t think your an attention seeking guy and I don’t think the majority of the people viewing this forum do.  You always post with insight and relevance and I think the response to your posts show that people appreciate that. Stick around Ken your an asset to this forum ??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Sad to hear, I always enjoyed seeing your name pop up with interest in what you've said . Hope you ignore the negatives and continue to give insights and your thoughts 

1 minute ago, Steve. said:

I’m eager to read everything you post. I don’t think your an attention seeking guy and I don’t think the majority of the people viewing this forum do.  You always post with insight and relevance and I think the response to your posts show that people appreciate that. Stick around Ken your an asset to this forum ??

Wel said ??

51 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Hi Ken,

I am one of the festileaks bad guys who criticised all “Ken said” posts on that forum. But I never wanted to insult you on a personal level. No i  am not apologising, i’m still behind my critics which i’ve written. But those where always mentioned for the Festileaks user which copied al most every post from you which you have written here. Is it your fault? No, I don’t think so.

I don’t think you are an attention seeker or whatever. When one guy posted that, i immediatly posted that i am not supporting that.

However, i don’t think you are the big “oracle” like your followers sometimes think you are. But I do believe you know more then the average person. But your information this year wasn’t always matching the reallity how it ended to be. I do believe things change, cancel etc. And no I don’t blame you for that as well. 

But in my opinion, sometimes you could have tempered the expectations of your “followers”. Or if things change. Tell it before the announcement instead of after. Also I don’t think it is good to reply on Festileaks from the Efestivals forum. At a moment Festileaks was filled daily with “Ken Said posts”, while you where on a different forum.

Why i’m writing this? I just want to let you know my critics was most of the time was written for your followers. So don’t take my criticism personally. I will never ask you to stop writing or posting your messages. I really believe you write these things with good intentions. And a lot of people love what are you doing. That guy who wrote you are an attention seeker is on his own.

So keep posting Ken! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Ken,

I just made an account to tell you that we appreciate your posts. If your name pops up on my screen I immediately check what you write, just because I love the way your posts (doesn't matter if they're right or wrong) always starts a discussion about the festivals we all love so much. Those people who're saying that you're an attention seeker can be counted on one hand. I want to ask you to keep posting, because most people on efestivals and Festileaks really appreciate what you're doing. Thanks for all the information you already shared with all of us, we love you dude!

OMG, they killed KENny...YOU Bastards !!

Now on the serious note...losing an insider is a pain in the ass. Bitchin' on an insider is just bitchin' around. I just hope @Ken19  You'll take all the negativity right where it belongs (down the drain, shove it up their asses etc) but You stay. It's been fun these last months. What's the point calling it quits ? :)

It's pathetic how festileaks webmasters have attacked Ken just because most of theirs users were paying more attention to Efesfivals forum than festileaks one.

A pathetic way to proceed from a pathetic site.

Thank you for these months Ken and for all the info you shared with us.

And for all the festileaks owners, a big F.U.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

It's pathetic how festileaks webmasters have attacked Ken just because most of theirs users were paying more attention to Efesfivals forum than festileaks one.

A pathetic way to proceed from a pathetic site.

Thank you for these months Ken and for all the info you shared with us.

And for all the festileaks owners, a big F.U.

Bullshit. No Festileaks owner is involved in this. 

• Upvote 2