Rock Werchter 2020

Just now, ParanoidTourist said:

In terms of headliner I'll go against the stream here and hope for Kings of Leon instead of the Strokes. 

But on my wishlist for announcement this week my main hopes are for RHCP, Foo Fighters or Coldplay (unlikely I know)

Still hoping for a rabbit out of the hat, rather then any of the ones being mentioned for pretty much any festival in Europe for that period. Hoping that there are some that haven't announced their tour yet. Hardly anything announced for Glastonbury at this time, so crossing fingers.

54 minutes ago, tmolvik said:

Still hoping for a rabbit out of the hat, rather then any of the ones being mentioned for pretty much any festival in Europe for that period. Hoping that there are some that haven't announced their tour yet. Hardly anything announced for Glastonbury at this time, so crossing fingers.

That would be the greatest! An awesome headliner that no one is thinking of right now:) I'll guess well see.

3 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

Is there a possibility of an announcement this week? Friday maybe?

Go back one page, scroll to the second answer, and you'll have an insider saying that normally there should be a name this week if everything goes to plan. ? 
So yes, there is a possibility. But with all possibilities, there is a possibility that there might also be no name this week or before January.

Fingers crossed!

Camilla is doing a sportpaleis show a couple of weeks before Rw. She’s out.

Herman has a good relationship with the agent of BEP. They did a lot of deals together. BEP plated Werchter a lot back in the days. If they come is he doing it for a friend (like maxi jazz, counting crows... in the past). But some spot in KluB C is the max.

• Upvote 1