Rock Werchter 2020

42 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

I'm not much of a fan of them but today I just see being announced Faith no more

I loved Tame Impala, My Chemical Romance or RHCP ... but I don't think we'll have any of this.
I just don't want The National and Foo Fighters, I like them a lot but I've seen them many times.

I still have hope for MCR... But they prob won’t announce them today.

1 minute ago, brightside23 said:

I would like that too! Gojira, Architects, While She Sleeps, The Hu, Killswitch Engage, Faith No More, Ice Nine Kills would be in my metal wishlist. 

Huh I could've sworn Architects had been announced for Graspop but apparently not. Would absolutely love Architects in the barn on the SOAD day.

in my opinion they will be there. 

frank turner played before and is the typical werchter act for the barn or early main stage. LE:seems like he didn't... strange

anderson paak had one of the best sets of the festival last year and my guess is that they want him back.

however, we will probably have the first bulk announcement next year.

i doubt gojira though, as it's not very well suited for the festival, but who knows?

1 minute ago, neacaisa said:

in my opinion they will be there. 

frank turner played before and is the typical werchter act for the barn or early main stage. LE:seems like he didn't... strange

anderson paak had one of the best sets of the festival last year and my guess is that they want him back.

however, we will probably have the first bulk announcement next year.

i doubt gojira though, as it's not very well suited for the festival, but who knows?

Not Frank Turner, Frank Carter ;) However, I'd take Frank Turner in a hearbeat. Always a party :)

• Upvote 1

A wave of new names for Rock Werchter! After the earlier announcements of Pearl Jam (2 July), Twenty One Pilots (4 July) and System of A Down (5 July) for Rock Werchter 2020, five more top acts join the bill today. Pixies and Wilco come to Werchter on Thursday 2 July. The Streets will be there on Saturday 4 July. Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes and Yungblud play the festival on Sunday 5 July. More names to follow.