Rock Werchter 2020

I expected SOAD, but still disappointed they return so quickly without new material. I liked their show in 2017, but I highly doubt if they will be able to create the same effect next year. 

I'm a bit surprised RW starts with the announcement of acts that only recently played RW (PJ, SOAD) or that already played multiple times in Belgium with their last album (21P). Normally, they try to announce a more unique act during the first announcements, while now, I have a 'been there, done that'-feeling with this line-up. But I will wait patiently for other announcements and otherwise, there are festivals enough that weekend in Europe! 

i think you are worrying too much, all 3 acts announced so far are bands that will sell LOTS of tickets. you should consider the fact that most people that attend festivals are casual music fans, and a repeat doesn't mind them that much as long as it's an established big band. so far it definitely has the potential to sell better and faster than last year's festival. 

12 hours ago, young_contra said:

Think they won't be saying no to touring next year. They have a new album in the works anyways

Just announced for Lolla Stockholm (+ other dates supporting PJ already announced). 

Someone in PS thread said that they are nailed on for that. 

Edited by alan_ts

Just now, brightside23 said:

DAMN... we solved this for sure ?

Exactly!! If we even were to further read through this hint Jazebel shared with us:

1. The Dot, The reminds me of The Boss
  2. Original, reminds me of Greta Van Fleet
  3. Which reminds me of witches, which reminds me of ghosts, Ghost confirmed
  4. Too only needs one more letter to become Toto
  5. Many, can be only 2ManyDJ's
  6. Retro reminds me of, yes Greta Van Fleet again
  7. Eye = Black Eyed Peas
  8. 4PM: 4 pand members this can clearly only be Coldplay

I might be missing some other hints though. 

• Upvote 2