Rock Werchter 2020

Pearl Jam - Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Pixies - Refused - Idles - White Reaper

Kendrick Lamar - The Strokes - Foals - Anderson Paak - Wolf Alice - Fontaines DC

Twenty One Pilots - System of a Down - My Chemical Romance - Sum 41 - Jimmy Eat World - Creeper

Tame Impala - Foo Fighters - Biffy Clyro - HAIM - Cage the Elephant - Whitney

Last prediction before too much more gets announced

Edited by BlackFoxx
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Kendrick Lamar - The Strokes - Foals - Anderson Paak - Wolf Alice - Fontaines DC

Twenty One Pilots - System of a Down - My Chemical Romance - Sum 41 - Jimmy Eat World - Creeper

I fear you named enough headliners for two Werchter, pal. Probably PJ / RHCP-SOAD / KL-TI / FF-TOP would be more likely

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I fear you named enough headliners for two Werchter, pal. Probably PJ / RHCP-SOAD / KL-TI / FF-TOP would be more likely

I guess one day has enough headliners for a lot of the existing festivals...

But I'll be happy with half of this in Werchter.

9 hours ago, EV123 said:

So Rock Werchter will become a sort of Rock Zottegem XL then? 

If it will really be something like the RW17 saturday, then 21P will look very strange in between those old rock names. 

I know lot of people from young scene (metalcore, pop-punk, hardcore) who love 21P. So why not. And if Saturday looks like 2017, from what Ken said, it gonna be with 21P.

3 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

I don't see 'the national'! 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Their demands are not realistic in Belgium. Not popular. Pukkelpop a couple years ago, max 3000 people before the main stage. 

A bit on the side note, but still relevant to some of the discussions. Do we know the share of domestic vs foreign visitors to the festival?

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

Their demands are not realistic in Belgium. Not popular. Pukkelpop a couple years ago, max 3000 people before the main stage. 

Same at Lolla Paris this year. Maybe 1.000 or 2.000 fans in front of the third stage. ? So sad to see. The day before that, they headlined Deichbrand Festival in northern germany in front of 40.000 plus people. 

32 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Time for the national to take a summer break. Do you need a headliner. Do an offer, the national to the rescue.

I like them a lot, but too much is too much.

Which makes it even more surprising that they didn't play RW since 2013. They really seemed to go the same road as Editors and KoL in terms of repeats.