Rock Werchter 2020

EU 2020 quarterfinals during the Rock Wechter weekend. Based on previous years it is likely only Red Devils game will be broadcasted on site. The other games were broadcasted at the Hive camping and only accessible with a Hive ticket, so if you want to watch the games be sure to get one.

5 hours ago, Judithmt said:

EU 2020 quarterfinals during the Rock Wechter weekend. Based on previous years it is likely only Red Devils game will be broadcasted on site. The other games were broadcasted at the Hive camping and only accessible with a Hive ticket, so if you want to watch the games be sure to get one.

Have such good memories of watching the England game in The Hive in 2018! It was like an england fan zone, the atmosphere was great. 

On 11/29/2019 at 8:53 PM, P.bintein said:

No RHCP at RW. They'aren't in any other festival during this period. I doubt they stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

My guess is that they will play two euopean legs.

The first one ends after their french gig and they could come back in august to play Reading/Leeds, Sziget and Lollapalooza Berlin/Superbloom in september.

But I don't see any potential festivals for Belgium (too expensive for Pukkelpop?), Poland and Denmark. So Werchter, Roskilde and Open'er could still be on their map....

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

My guess is that they will play two euopean legs.

The first one ends after their french gig and they could come back in august to play Reading/Leeds, Sziget and Lollapalooza Berlin/Superbloom in september.

But I don't see any potential festivals for Belgium (too expensive for Pukkelpop?), Poland and Denmark. So Werchter, Roskilde and Open'er could still be on their map....

Just have some patience... more shows are going to be announced very soon 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Levitate

".....with just a little help!" ;)

These are my guesses for headliners and subs before we start hopefully this upcoming week. (Bands with a (*) should be nailed for that specific day)

Thursday: Pearl Jam (*) - Tame Impala

Friday: Foo Fighters - Volbeat

Saturday: Twenty One Pilots (*) - The Strokes - My Chemical Romance (- Jimmy Eat World)

Sunday: Kings of Leon - System of A Down (*)

@Pearl Jam: based on those already known rumours

@Twenty One Pilots: Open'er on thursday, Main Square on sunday

@System of A Down: Spain/Portugal on thursday and friday, so the sunday should be the day of choice

@Foo Fighters: predestinated to close the festival, but together with SoAD on the sunday is a bit too big imo, so they could be subbed by Volbeat on another day

@Red Hot Chili Peppers: I guess they are not available, so I don't count on them, but they could eaily replace the next one...

@Kings of Leon: The Killers are ruled out, so at least one of them has to show up

@My Chemical Romance: they are touring with Jimmy Eat World in Australia, so I hope both bands could show up on the same day here, too since JEW should be nailed for the saturday

I would like to fit Kendrick Lamar in here as well but I don't know where....

Kendrick is certainly one that will divide opinion ?

RATM would be top of my wish list but I’m prepared for them to not come to Europe. 

Ken - thank you for your patience with us all. Exciting to think we will soon know what awaits us at RW. We all focus on headliners but certainly for me the undercard at RW has been a highlight, sometimes more so than the headliners. I can’t wait to see who is coming to the meadow ?

Seems like it's really unpopular but pretty much my dream trio of headliners would be Kendrick-RHCP-Pearl Jam and I don't care that I already saw all of them including RHCP 6 times :D

Can't wait to see next week. Actually, looking at other lineups it looks like A LOT of acts I love are touring 

Edited by Nicklord