Rock Werchter 2020

3 hours ago, EV123 said:

BMTH played last year, so I suppose they are out.

21P is very likely, but they already played two shows in Belgium with this album, so not a certainty. KOL is always possible at RW, but let's hope they won't book them. 

SOAD seems a certainty on Sunday the 5th (if they are announced for Hellfest tonight). 

I hope for Kendrick with his recent tour rumors. 

SOAD at Hellfest

10 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

I don't think RHCP will play at RW. They're not announce in any other festival during this period. They'll don't stay in europe during 2 weeks only for RW.

05.06 Ejekt Festival (Greece)
13.06 Visarno Arena (Italy)
19.06 Pinkpop (Netherland)
20.06 Groupama Stadium (France)

They only announce 4 shows until now. In 2016, they'll do a month in Europe from Rock Am Ring (04.06) to T In The Park (10.07). Lot of day-off, lot of promo-days and not so many shows. They can do the same in 2020.

17 minutes ago, Archi said:

In 2016, they'll do a month in Europe from Rock Am Ring (04.06) to T In The Park (10.07). Lot of day-off, lot of promo-days and not so many shows. They can do the same in 2020.

No, they did two legs of two weeks. One from 04.06 till 14.06 (Paris) and one from 29.06 (Roskilde) till 10.07 and they did this during their last European festival tours.

14 minutes ago, EV123 said:

No, they did two legs of two weeks. One from 04.06 till 14.06 (Paris) and one from 29.06 (Roskilde) till 10.07 and they did this during their last European festival tours.

If they did like this, they could make it again.

Actually, it's my favorite band so I'm maybe not objective enough and just wanna see them back :) 

4 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Agree, at Sziget too,very disappointing

At Sziget they had problems, the whole day on the Main Stage was fucked up with Stormzy and Lykke Li losing 15 mins for each set and Kendrick losing about 45 minutes out of 90. 

Odds are he would have played 60-70 minutes anyway, but still it has to be mentioned

13 minutes ago, Aech said:

I honestly think people will be talking about Kendrick in a few years the same way they talk about Kings of Leon now.

My main problem about KoL is that they're around every damn year and that I'm tired of seeing a headliner after 4 times.

Kendrick doesn't have the 'over saturated' problem at all. And it about time RW got his first hip hop headliner.

6 hours ago, lighthouse said:

My main problem about KoL is that they're around every damn year and that I'm tired of seeing a headliner after 4 times.

Kendrick doesn't have the 'over saturated' problem at all. And it about time RW got his first hip hop headliner.

He would be not the first 

With the various line-ups starting to form in Europe, I am starting to hope at the following headliners. If it happens I am for sure going back to the RW grounds haha !

Tame Impala, Kendrick Lamar, Pearl Jam, SOAD, London Grammar, Foals (maybe more of a sub actually), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Royal Blood (sub too?), Twenty One Pilots and another female headliner (Dua Lipa would be fine but praying for Lana even though unlikely) .