Rock Werchter 2020

5 minutes ago, Scarnic said:

Snow Patrol announced some dates for July next year. A very thin chance of them at RW as got to fit in a date between Scarborough OAT and Lytham Festival. 

They've already been announced as Headliner for a much smaller belgian festival (Ronquières), so I'll doubt they'll have any other belgian date sadly.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DDave said:

Someone on twitter said that Yannis confirmed to her that they were playing Pukkelpop (she is a big Belgian Foals fan)

Normally they will do Werchter too, I have nothing heard about Pkp, but it is not unusual that they do both

Edited by Ken19
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tmolvik said:

I must be quite alone here,  but I actually liked The Killers in 2018 :) KOL on the other hand has been boring every time.. 

You are not alone, I really liked The Killers in 2018. Them, PJ and QOTSA were the highlights from the headliners that year for me. 

And I also didn't mind KOL to be honest. I've only seem them in 2017 and thought they were OK. Not sure where the unanimous hate is coming from.

Killers are a bit of a go to festival band.  They have the songs and a very charismatic front man who makes audiences feel part of the show.  Kings of Leon on the other hand in my opinion are possibly the most boring live band around.  I genuinely think they don't particularly enjoy being on stage and just go through the motions.  I quite liked them first time I saw them touring their first album but success seemed to turn them into a right bunch of dour buggers

7 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Mad Cool, Southside, Hurricane and Super Bock Super Bock with Foals

Will RW enjoy Twenty One Pilots, King of Leon and Bring me The Horizon from Southside / Hurricante.

There is so much possibility for RW that I already doubt SOAD in RW. And in my country SOAD already sold out

BMTH played last year, so I suppose they are out.

21P is very likely, but they already played two shows in Belgium with this album, so not a certainty. KOL is always possible at RW, but let's hope they won't book them. 

SOAD seems a certainty on Sunday the 5th (if they are announced for Hellfest tonight). 

I hope for Kendrick with his recent tour rumors.