Rock Werchter 2020

12 minutes ago, polnico said:

You mean Main Square's wishlist, or Werchter's wishlist haha?

Main Square I think.

Could see Pixies playing too. Black Eyes Peas is bigger in France than elsewhere I think. Don’t see them playing RW. Sting neither, as he’s doing Gent Jazz.

Edited by lighthouse

6 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

They are looking to cancel boutique pop up and move the billie concert to the sportpaleis. The ticket sales Are dissapointing. 

With 89€ ticket price... I'm wondering if it's the same with Lolla Paris. 

4 minutes ago, heti said:

So we begin with Pearl Jam 

Hope they'll quickly confirm other headliners after that!

31 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

It's really late. Why they don't announce a new headliner over the time like they did in the previous years. I know a band want to annouce all date the same day but it's not all the headliners. Something is really strange this year. 

We got the habit the last few years to get the headliners earlier (same at Graspop) but announce names in December is not so late. In November, there are so many shows. Get names for festivals early December with Christmas a few weeks after is good too.

Seems here some bands needed more time to announce so festivals got delay. But if we have lot of names included headliners during first days of December, we'll quickly forget we wait a lot for this :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

They are looking to cancel boutique pop up and move the billie concert to the sportpaleis. The ticket sales Are dissapointing. 

Damn. I bought some as a gift for my goddaughter. It would still be at the same date I guess ?

1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

Not only them

That's great news ! Thanks Ken :) 

8 minutes ago, DDave said:

Where would one be able to stay, hotel-wise if one wanted to go to the TW Classic? Is Leuven an option? 

Depends if there are shuttle after the show to go to Louvain. If yes, it's he biggest city nearby with lot of hotels. In another direction, you've also Aarschot with some good hotels. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, P.bintein said:

It's really late. Why they don't announce a new headliner over the time like they did in the previous years. I know a band want to annouce all date the same day but it's not all the headliners. Something is really strange this year. 

Not strange. Multiple factors. One year it is earlier than another. The organisation doesn’t have the idea that they are late, for them is the announcement of boutique(s) and classic the same thing.