Rock Werchter 2020

1 minute ago, Nicklord said:

I think that's from Pearl Jam forums from insiders about them touring Europe in 2020 and they never skip RW 

Yep, thats Dimi's words ;) hopefully I'll know something more as October ends.

PJ is that band for which I gor for 6-7 shows each tour 

20 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'm not sure if it's a stunt or not but I'm reading on Ringrocker that the fest sent out newsletters by accident teasing Kings of Leon and Twenty One Pilots. As two of the remaining headliners, one would imagine. 

From hurricane/southside

Is it time for KoL again :D 

Edited by Nicklord

5 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

I don't know if they are going to do that again. 2017 was not really a good memory. Everybody was leaving when KOL was playing. 

To be honest I remember a lot of people leaving during Radiohead that year too, even to the point that it was a bit distracting. I think It perhaps tends to happen with the more static bands that don't really interact with the audience. Or if you are not familiar with the band and come with the wrong expectations for their music. 

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, brightside23 said:

To be honest I remember a lot of people leaving during Radiohead that year too, even to the point that it was a bit distracting. I think It perhaps tends to happen with the more static bands that don't really interact with the audience. Or if you are not familiar with the band and come with the wrong expectations for their music. 

Or if you can't see the band cause they aren't on screens and have tons of smoke :lol:

• Upvote 1

Let us hope we don't get too much names from the Hu/So line-up! I don't think we have to expect twenty one pilots as a sole headliner a it would be their third show in Belgium with the same album, but in front of a bigger headliner (PJ, FF ...) it is possible, I think! 

Miya Folick could be a very beautiful Slope act though. 

21 minutes ago, EV123 said:

Let us hope we don't get too much names from the Hu/So line-up! I don't think we have to expect twenty one pilots as a sole headliner a it would be their third show in Belgium with the same album, but in front of a bigger headliner (PJ, FF ...) it is possible, I think! 

Miya Folick could be a very beautiful Slope act though. 

I totalt agree. Although Wolf Alice would be nice:)

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, Ken19 said:

I don't know if they are going to do that again. 2017 was not really a good memory. Everybody was leaving when KOL was playing. 

It didn't really work in their favor that they placed Arcade Fire before them cause they would've been a better closer with their more upbeat/disco/indierock tunes and with the amount action on stage imo.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, arcuse said:

It didn't really work in their favor that they placed Arcade Fire before them cause they would've been a better closer with their more upbeat/disco/indierock tunes and with the amount action on stage imo.

Yeah it is because of arcade fire that they played first, normally they had to close the day. They wanted to leave before midnight. Why, i don’t know.

5 minutes ago, dude111 said:

nick cave is touring with the seeds! (tlv 17.6)

i guess he's 1 of the headliners

I would say that he's rather ruled out? He has a very extensive tour schedule which has already a Belgian date at the end of April. Moreover his tour only ends June the 17th. I guess he's very likely for 2021 then.