Rock Werchter 2020

For those of you who are expecting that Billie Eilish could play in The Barn if she was booked:

I saw her on saturday at Lollapalooza and the whole infield was SO crowded, I can't see her anything but playing a top spot on the main stage ....the hype is so real :D

@Ken19 do you actually know if some headliners cancelled Lolla Berlin the last two years? I got a feeling that Kraftwerk 3D and Kings of Leon weren't their first choice....

Definitely a gap the weekend of Rock Im Park/Rock Am Ring, but not sure if the Berlin date would rule them out or if there is sufficient demand they could do all three. Could also do Nova Rock the next weekend that would fit that schedule too between Italy and France.

3 hours ago, Steve. said:

So here's the Green Day tour. Likely at Rock Im Park, Werchter possible but looks like they might be on a plane home by then.

https://greenday.com/tour

Can anyone guess which festivals they will be at based on this?

3 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Definitely a gap the weekend of Rock Im Park/Rock Am Ring, but not sure if the Berlin date would rule them out or if there is sufficient demand they could do all three. Could also do Nova Rock the next weekend that would fit that schedule too between Italy and France.

its being promoted as a German exclusive (assuming Google is translating properly) so I dont know what they will do over that weekend:

"Am 03. Juni 2020 spielen Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt und Tré Cool in der Berliner Wuhlheide ihre einzige exklusive Deutschlandshow."

Source: https://www.eventim.de/magazin/rock-pop/neue-single-neues-album-live-in-berlin-green-day-melden-sich-zurueck/

Edited by RonanM

4 hours ago, Steve. said:

So here's the Green Day tour. Likely at Rock Im Park, Werchter possible but looks like they might be on a plane home by then.

https://greenday.com/tour

Can anyone guess which festivals they will be at based on this?

I guess Rock am Ring, Rock im Park and Greenfield are nailed.

@RonanM Berlin is stated as their only german open air headline show, so festival shows are not included and they are free during the Rock am Ring weekend.

Edited by Hullabaloo92

Yeah, but Tame Impala needs their visuals/lasers and Jack White didn't as much. They always are gonna have to close a day because that sunset slot from 9 pm and on isn't gonna work for them at all unless a band like Pearl Jam is okay with them not closing the stage like The Cure was okay with Tool closing it this year.

Edited by arcuse

2 hours ago, arcuse said:

Yeah, but Tame Impala needs their visuals/lasers and Jack White didn't as much. They always are gonna have to close a day because that sunset slot from 9 pm and on isn't gonna work for them at all unless a band like Pearl Jam is okay with them not closing the stage like The Cure was okay with Tool closing it this year.

Mad Cool 2018: Tame Impala played before Pearl Jam.