Watching an act with dodgy a rumour about them

Homer

10 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

What's the fat white rumour? This thread is messing with my mind! I feel like I've stumbled into a film half way through

Can't find the picture now but some graffiti got splashed across a FWF poster in Walthamstow accusing them/one of them of being abusive to women/a woman. Details were vague but the implication was pretty clear.

1 minute ago, Winslow Leach said:

Can't find the picture now but some graffiti got splashed across a FWF poster in Walthamstow accusing them/one of them of being abusive to women/a woman. Details were vague but the implication was pretty clear.

Ah, thanks 

26 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

What's the fat white rumour? This thread is messing with my mind! I feel like I've stumbled into a film half way through

11 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

This is the picture. I've never heard anything to substantiate the accusation although Hits, Hits, Hits does seem to be about domestic abuse.

FWF.jpg

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I heard a rumour that an act was Dodgy, then they started to play “Staying Out For The Summer” and my suspicions were confirmed.

Just decided that Dodgy Rumours would be a great name for a Fleetwood Mac tribute act.

• Upvote 2

Only followed this thread because Dodgy was my biggest surprise band at Glastonbury many many years ago.  

Obviously on the wrong planet altogether.  What a shame would love to see them again.  Sorry i'll climb back under my shell for 2 weeks