Legend Kylie dance?

sedra

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Yay, called it. Think its the first time I've ever got a prediction right. Deliraa with meself. Lol

Way too many dance steps for it to be a crowd thing? 

Agree, try doing that on a Sunday after 5 days of hammering it with barely and sleep. It would be chaos 

1 minute ago, sprocketrocket said:

Other than the one where she wears golden shorts, can't think how the song goes but vividly remember the video, they're the only two I can think of.

Spinning around is the gold hotpants song. 

28 minutes ago, sprocketrocket said:

Other than the one where she wears golden shorts, can't think how the song goes but vividly remember the video, they're the only two I can think of.

Golden shorts is such a lovely way to say gold hotpants. I shall definitely be wearing my golden shorts on the Sunday

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Golden shorts is such a lovely way to say gold hotpants. I shall definitely be wearing my golden shorts on the Sunday

I hereby fully endorse everyone wearing golden hotpants/shorts/knickers/budgie smugglers on the Sunday.

Edited by Fork_UK

On 6/10/2019 at 12:17 AM, H.M.V said:

Got to be spinning around with the amount of gold hotpants bound to be in that field no?

Already got my gold hot pants ordered. Feel slightly guilty about buying them just for the festival after the thread about clothing waste.

Will have to ensure I get good use out of them after the festival...

Edited by zero000

4 hours ago, Nutella Versace said:

Got my gold hotpants worn in, hosed down and ready to rock

IMG_3159.jpg

You look fab but and really handy your tailor can measure from a distance. Always handy for those last minute fence jobs. Glad to see Wish is granting yours. ?

• 2 weeks later...