Legend Kylie dance?

sedra

Just now, sedra said:

The last few years there has been a “dance” to learn in honour of the legend spot- has anyone seen anything for this year with Kylie? Which song would it be? 

I will be happily following the traditional keeping out of time to whatever Sunday song they decide on :) 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I will be happily following the traditional keeping out of time to whatever Sunday song they decide on :) 

We should be easy to spot then. 80,000 people shimmy left, you and me shimmy right!

Just now, Skelts said:

We should be easy to spot then. 80,000 people shimmy left, you and me shimmy right!

I always clear (off ) the dance floor when anything that requires specific moves comes on ... in this case the dance floor is too bloody big to be clearing off :) so people will have to suffer some dodgy dance steps and I can blame the wellies ( even if im in trainers :) ) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I always clear (off ) the dance floor when anything that requires specific moves comes on ... in this case the dance floor is too bloody big to be clearing off :) so people will have to suffer some dodgy dance steps and I can blame the wellies ( even if im in trainers :) ) 

Blame it on the boogie mate ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Locomotion isn't on the new comp that she's bringing out so may not make the setlist.

If Locomotion and I Should Be So Lucky are not on the setlist, I would consider it a wasted hour, God dammit.  Those two songs are the whole point of the legends slot.  THE WHOLE BLOODY POINT!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

If Locomotion and I Should Be So Lucky are not on the setlist, I would consider it a wasted hour, God dammit.  Those two songs are the whole point of the legends slot.  THE WHOLE BLOODY POINT!

Other than the one where she wears golden shorts, can't think how the song goes but vividly remember the video, they're the only two I can think of.

• Upvote 1