Ticket success in Main Sale or Resale - what's your ticket dispatch status?

DesperateDad

Ticket success in Main Sale or Resale - what's your ticket dispatch status?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these describes your ticket status?

• Main Sale success & I have received my ticket
    • Main Sale success & my ticket hasn't been dispatched
    • Resale success (thank flip for that!) & I have received my ticket
    • Resale success (thank flip for that!) & my ticket hasn't been dispatched

For some reason I can’t track mine (no info) although the order is there. See tickets told me they were printed and ready for dispatch (standard response). Friends who originally got the tickets in the main sale and live round the corner got theirs the very first day of despatch. As I remember it car parking tickets were delivered days before last time

Ours was in the main sale and still waiting. Seetickets have just had the instock and will be dispatched soon notification. 

Wondering if it's anything to do with having a campervan ticket as well. Not sure if they arrive together or separate as it's our first time getting them. (The cv ticket is first time)

Edited by H.M.V

25 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Ours was in the main sale and still waiting. Seetickets have just had the instock and will be dispatched soon notification. 

Wondering if it's anything to do with having a campervan ticket as well. Not sure if they arrive together or separate as it's our first time getting them. (The cv ticket is first time)

This will be our third year in CV fields, although the first in Quiet / Family.

My recent ticket dispatch dates are: 

• 2017 main sale - dispatched on 7/6/17, didn't get a sticker, just showed email confirmation of CV
  • 2016 main sale - dispatched on 24/5/16, sticker arrived with tix
  • 2014 main sale, no CV back then - carpark sticker only , dispatched on 27/05/14

On my data there's a shift of around two weeks later in '17 & '19 (so far) compared to '14 & '16

11 hours ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

Cheers! 

Honestly id already burst out crying at the thought of not being there. But somehow keep pressing back and trying to pay worked. It’s a miracle. 

Yes, we saw the sold out screen and thought that was it but then my wife’s laptop went to the booking page and we were in!

22 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Yes last time I looked at the tracker they said that the campervan tickets hadn't been received by See Tickets yet so I reckon that's the reason for the delay. That's why I'm keeping pretty chilled for the moment. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yes last time I looked at the tracker they said that the campervan tickets hadn't been received by See Tickets yet so I reckon that's the reason for the delay. That's why I'm keeping pretty chilled for the moment. 

Ah cool. I'll try and keep chilled for now. I just hope they realise that some people make a few stops or a week of it prior to the festival. Its a long way to tow a caravan so we're stopping off two nights on the way to break up the journey. 

5 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Ah cool. I'll try and keep chilled for now. I just hope they realise that some people make a few stops or a week of it prior to the festival. Its a long way to tow a caravan so we're stopping off two nights on the way to break up the journey. 

I'll start to panic if there's no update by the 17th of June but seems a lot of people have been getting notifications today so looks like they are working constantly to get them all out. I just hope I'm in when they arrive as our sorting office is an absolute pain in the arse to get to and my husband is away for most of the week before the festival with work again. 

3 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I'll start to panic if there's no update by the 17th of June but seems a lot of people have been getting notifications today so looks like they are working constantly to get them all out. I just hope I'm in when they arrive as our sorting office is an absolute pain in the arse to get to and my husband is away for most of the week before the festival with work again. 

We run a guesthouse so there's normally someone here for the postie. But we are going for a pre festival run out with the caravan this week. Have a new awning ordered and hoping it arrives early in the week so we can get away and try it out. Thankfully the sorting office is handy enough for us. 

Just won't be happy until we have the golden tickets in our hands. Especially after years of getting the coach. :D 

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

We run a guesthouse so there's normally someone here for the postie. But we are going for a pre festival run out with the caravan this week. Have a new awning ordered and hoping it arrives early in the week so we can get away and try it out. Thankfully the sorting office is handy enough for us. 

Just won't be happy until we have the golden tickets in our hands. Especially after years of getting the coach. :D 

We'll have them soon enough. We're considering a cottage in the lakes in September. Might have to get your advice on good dog walks for crazy terriers in the area if we end up up that way. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

We'll have them soon enough. We're considering a cottage in the lakes in September. Might have to get your advice on good dog walks for crazy terriers in the area if we end up up that way. 

Absolutely. We have a few places locally that we can take the dogs for a walk and let them off the lead for a runabout. So many sheep up here so have to keep them on the lead in most parts of the lakes. Are you going to the efests meet? Can have a chat there. :D I think you're Irish as well? ;) 

Just now, H.M.V said:

Absolutely. We have a few places locally that we can take the dogs for a walk and let them off the lead for a runabout. So many sheep up here so have to keep them on the lead in most parts of the lakes. Are you going to the efests meet? Can have a chat there. :D I think you're Irish as well? ;) 

I am indeed Irish although told I don't really sound it anymore. I moved to Wales  when I was 17, to England when I was 20 and am now nearly 42. Hoping to get to the Efests meet so hopefully see you there. 

10 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

I am indeed Irish although told I don't really sound it anymore. I moved to Wales  when I was 17, to England when I was 20 and am now nearly 42. Hoping to get to the Efests meet so hopefully see you there. 

Lol, I did something similar. Wales first then England. Anyway hope you're at the meet. Would be nice to have a drink! :D 

• Upvote 1