Ticket success in Main Sale or Resale - what's your ticket dispatch status?

DesperateDad

Ticket success in Main Sale or Resale - what's your ticket dispatch status?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these describes your ticket status?

• Main Sale success & I have received my ticket
    • Main Sale success & my ticket hasn't been dispatched
    • Resale success (thank flip for that!) & I have received my ticket
    • Resale success (thank flip for that!) & my ticket hasn't been dispatched

I've voted (main sale, no ticket), but really don't think there's anything to worry about. We'll all get our tickets soon! And if there are any issues, we've paid up and got all the necessary confirmation. We won't be excluded from the festival because they cocked up sending tickets out! 

This time next week we'll be all set ?

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

I've voted (main sale, no ticket), but really don't think there's anything to worry about. We'll all get our tickets soon! And if there are any issues, we've paid up and got all the necessary confirmation. We won't be excluded from the festival because they cocked up sending tickets out! 

This time next week we'll be all set ?

Agreed, I'm not concerned about getting in, just kinda interested in whether any resale tickets have been dispatched yet (thus disproving my ill -formed Friday evening hypothesis)

2 minutes ago, DesperateDad said:

Agreed, I'm not concerned about getting in, just kinda interested in whether any resale tickets have been dispatched yet (thus disproving my ill -formed Friday evening hypothesis)

In 2017, i got tickets in resale and they despatched on 6th June, and the festival started on 21st, so using that math, yours will be despatched around 11th June.

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

I’m in the gap too, obtained my ticket in a controlled sale for guests of Medical Services, a couple of weeks before the resale, ticket still to be despatched

Ah, ok. I did consider adding other sale variations but decided to limit to Main / Resale for simplicity. 

Thanks everyone.

Many more respondents in the main sale options as you would expect and within that cohort there are currently more respondents awaiting dispatch than have received their ticket (40.54% v 43.24%)

That there are currently more ‘resale & have received ticket’ than ‘resale & awaiting dispatch’ responses (10 V 2) suggests that my hypothesis is not supported by data so I can go back to gently checking (& rechecking) seetickets ?

13 hours ago, basquille said:

It's random..

.. 4 in my group (2 down the road from me, and 2 a few streets over) have had their tickets about 4 days now.

Still not even despatched for myself and my OH.

6 minutes ago, Istari said:

Another for the main sale and nothing dispatched yet.

Could be a geographic distribution process as in years past our postie always says they are out delivering a bunch of Glastonbury tickets around the same few days

Yes, I had that in mind as a possibility but see the comment from  @basquille

Edited by DesperateDad